News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I dunno, the one on the random political quiz site that came up on Teh Google I guess.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on May 22, 2012, 08:13:19 PM
Or, here's a contemporary photo from her Wellesley days:

:perv:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Phillip V

No upsets in the two primaries last night. Obama's challenger, John Wolfe, in Arkansas took 42% of the vote, while "Uncommitted" took 42% of the vote in Kentucky; not much better than the 41% convicted felon Keith Judd won in the West Virginia primary two weeks ago.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/76656.html

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 22, 2012, 09:49:58 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 22, 2012, 08:13:19 PM
Or, here's a contemporary photo from her Wellesley days:

:perv:
Her pics from those days vary wildly in terms of hot or not... in some of them she looks like a hopeless nerd.

As I recall though she was solidly hot back when Bill was first running for Prez in the '92 campaign.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I always thought she looked fairly average.  Not ugly, not pretty.  I wouldn't have passed up a chance to go on a date with her.  When she was in college.  Not so much as an old woman.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on May 23, 2012, 07:11:26 AM
I always thought she looked fairly average.  Not ugly, not pretty.  I wouldn't have passed up a chance to go on a date with her.  When she was in college.  Not so much as an old woman.

I'm not going to say a word, except...fugly

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

You're just afraid of her massive biceps.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on May 23, 2012, 07:33:18 AM
You're just afraid of her massive biceps.

No, a face that would scare the spots off a soccer ball.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".