News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

It's to show he doesn't hate young women.  Just harlots.
Let's bomb Russia!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Phillip V on March 10, 2012, 02:37:21 AM
Santorum's look-alike daughter is next to him or right behind in damn near every group photo published. It's weird.

Not that weird, she shares 50% of his genes.  ;)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Phillip V

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on March 09, 2012, 03:05:21 PM
And it looks like Kentucky's primary is: May 22?!  :bleeding:
Yup.  We're irrelevant. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

sbr

I just saw this posted on another forum

KRonn

Quote from: Kleves on March 09, 2012, 03:40:17 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 09, 2012, 03:09:28 PM
They're running the ads here too. Makes no sense. They're wasting their money.
Makes sense if you assume that Newt's entire mission at this point is to bring everyone else down with him. I mean, why else would he stay in the race?
I think his idea is that he can win heavily enough in the South to stay in the race, maybe redefine the race more in his favor. So I doubt he wants to go anywhere until that's decided. But I saw polls in Mississippi that showed a close race, pretty much tied, between Gingrich, Santorum and Romney. I doubt that Newt can really count on the South. Hillary Clinton remained in the Dem race until June so even though this GOP race is getting tedious I don't think it's so unusual.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: sbr on March 10, 2012, 02:40:14 PM

So one good joke(Atlas) and 23 yawners.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 10, 2012, 03:05:51 PM

I think that raises my batting average.  :showoff:

Razgovory

They aren't jokes.  They are pure, hot truth.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Some of them are pretty funny but by no means is that an exhaustive rendering of libertarian types.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 10, 2012, 04:36:25 PM
Some of them are pretty funny but by no means is that an exhaustive rendering of libertarian types.

What are the other ones?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Admiral Yi

It's deja vu all over again.

Ideologue

I thought it was very funny.

You know what would have made the whole thing, like, perfect?  If they'd moved "Briefly Tempting" to the end, and had him repeat the question "Why do I have to go Thailand?"

That's what's referred to as a callback.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 10, 2012, 05:33:23 PM
It's deja vu all over again.

Jesus Christ Yi, if you are going to say things, say things.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on March 10, 2012, 06:09:12 PM
Jesus Christ Yi, if you are going to say things, say things.

Seen this one before too.