And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Phillip V on March 07, 2012, 12:35:46 AM
A guess Kucinich cried into his wife's breasts tonight.  :cry:

Dayum. Is he a movie producer in his spare time?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 07, 2012, 12:40:26 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 07, 2012, 12:35:16 AM
I think we all win when we lose Kucinich.

True to an extent, but that's not the point.  :P

I know but while being hysterical we should keep reality in the back of our minds. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Kleves

Could he find them?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Kleves on March 07, 2012, 12:45:11 AM
Could he find them?

They're right under his nose.

DGuller

Phillip V

From tonight's concession speech. I miss her long hair, but still looking good.

Syt

She definitely has a talented surgeon. She's probably 20 years older than at first glance?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Phillip V

Quote from: Syt on March 07, 2012, 02:20:58 AM
She definitely has a talented surgeon. She's probably 20 years older than at first glance?
You think she looks 14-years-old at first glance?  :huh:

Syt

Looking at her eyes in the first two pictures above I would have said she's in her late 40s. Those are old people eyes.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

fhdz

Quote from: Syt on March 07, 2012, 02:28:40 AM
Looking at her eyes in the first two pictures above I would have said she's in her late 40s. Those are old people eyes.

You'd have old person eyes too if you had to live with Dennis Kucinich!
and the horse you rode in on

Syt

Heh. Looking at his wiki page, Kucinich was born to the day 30 years before me.

But seriously, this is a bit phony:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,274035,00.html#ixzz17agHfyjR
QuoteIt was love at first sight for both of them. Immediately after their meeting, Dennis Kucinich phoned a friend and said: "I've met her [my future wife]."

He was mesmerized to receive a business e-mail from Harper with her usual signature line from "Kama Sutra," one of her favorite films: "Knowing love, I shall allow all things to come and go, to be as supple as the wind and take everything that comes with great courage. My heart is as open as the sky."

He proposed at their second meeting in Albuquerque, N.M., and they married three months later. The actress Shirley MacLaine attended their wedding.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Eddie Teach

So I just googled the results, apparently Romney got 61% in Idaho and 55% in Wyoming but only 23% and third place in North Dakota.   :hmm:

Phillip V

It was a satisfactory night for Romney, winning 7 of the 11 contests; not enough to end it, but he narrowly fended off Santorum's surge in Ohio just like he did in Michigan last week.

The media narrative is also a bit unfair, as McCain's performance was much weaker than Romney in many ways through Super Tuesday, but they easily crowned him.
Even with the Democrats, Clinton beat Obama in Ohio by 8 points on March 4, 2008.

However, the rest of March does not look good for Romney, it being filled with southern states.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on March 06, 2012, 11:57:08 PM
Kucinich lost his primary :lol:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Like he had a chance against Kaptur. That bitch can campaign.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 07, 2012, 08:53:45 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 06, 2012, 11:57:08 PM
Kucinich lost his primary :lol:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Like he had a chance against Kaptur. That bitch can campaign.

How do you think Joe The Plumber will do against her?