Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2012, 04:13:19 AM
Yeah...that's not gonna happen.

They aren't that keen on Catholics, so it seems kinda unlikely.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: Siege on January 15, 2012, 05:23:42 AM
Ha, it looks like our nest President will be a mormont, of all things.

Why, did Obama find Space Jesus?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Phillip V

Romney can finally claim to have broken his yearlong 25% "ceiling" of support among Republicans nationally. He now garners 37% support, leading his closest competitor by 23 points.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/election.aspx

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on January 15, 2012, 03:08:25 PM
Why, did Obama find Space Jesus?

As our current President, Obama can hardly be called our next President. Siege's clearly starting the Hatch 2016 movement. He'll be 82 years young.  :showoff:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Breaking news:  some guy named Jon Huntsman was actually running for the Republican nomination until tonight.   :huh: 

Sheilbh

Quote from: DGuller on January 15, 2012, 09:47:11 PM
Breaking news:  some guy named Jon Huntsman was actually running for the Republican nomination until tonight.   :huh:
:(  He's dead to me if he endorses Romney.
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

If Romney doesn't get the nomination, Huntsman would be prime VP material.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 15, 2012, 09:50:54 PM
:(  He's dead to me if he endorses Romney.

Word is that he will.  That could bump Romney up five maybe 10 people in the upcoming SC primary.

KRonn

Huntsman dropped out? I figured he's stay until the next few primaries.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on January 15, 2012, 09:51:37 PM

If Romney doesn't get the nomination, Huntsman would be prime VP material.

No way.  Huntsman is part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.
He'll go with that young guy Rubio or something.

Sheilbh

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2012, 10:27:38 PMNo way.  Huntsman is part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.
He'll go with that young guy Rubio or something.
Rubio is, I hope, wise enough to keep his powder dry for 2016.

Huntsman's angling for State.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

I'm telling you now, Huntsman will not have a job in any GOP administration in 2012.

Haven't you been watching what happens to Obama's "bipartisan" appointments?  It's like trying to leave the Mob.  They're dead men.

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 15, 2012, 10:47:30 PM
You're thinking of Gates? :huh:

I was thinking more along the lines of Senator Gregg.