Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on January 02, 2012, 10:18:27 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 02, 2012, 06:17:37 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on January 02, 2012, 06:13:50 PM
That's not what the word means anyway, Marti got that wrong.  He does have a massive Google problem which would make it difficult if the average voter's interest gets piqued and he tries to find out a bit more about him.

We can thank Dan Savage for that.  It's amazing the damage one well-motivated person can do on the internet.

Dan Savage must be heaven sent for homophobes.  When asked what they don't like about gays they can just point to him and say, "pretty much that".

Yeah a person raising a kid is terrible!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Martinus

So, would a war with Iran help Obama?  :hmm:

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on January 03, 2012, 02:12:19 AM

I don't know his family life.  What I do know is that he a loud mouthed jackass who's silly stunts and insulting demeanor hurts his cause more then it helps.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on January 03, 2012, 03:56:03 AM
So, would a war with Iran help Obama?  :hmm:

Sure it would help Hussein, but against whom?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on January 03, 2012, 04:10:56 AM
Quote from: garbon on January 03, 2012, 02:12:19 AM

I don't know his family life.  What I do know is that he a loud mouthed jackass who's silly stunts and insulting demeanor hurts his cause more then it helps.

What othervstunts are you thinking of?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on January 03, 2012, 07:59:42 AM

What othervstunts are you thinking of?

Let's all think up some kind of gross definition for Rick Santorum's name.  It's childish.

frunk

Quote from: Razgovory on January 03, 2012, 04:10:56 AM

I saw this out of context and I thought you were talking about Santorum.

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on January 03, 2012, 02:02:54 PM
Let's all think up some kind of gross definition for Rick Santorum's name.  It's childish.

So homophobes big beef with gays is that they are childish?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

It's funny and fair. 
Let's bomb Russia!

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on January 03, 2012, 02:32:38 PM

Well, that, and the fact that according to a book once written to describe the rituals of a sacrifical cult that has not existed for 2000 years (Leviticus), men having sex with men "as if they were women" was an impurity. 

Both are equally good reasons.  :)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Sheilbh

Quote from: Malthus on January 03, 2012, 02:47:09 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 03, 2012, 02:32:38 PM

Well, that, and the fact that according to a book once written to describe the rituals of a sacrifical cult that has not existed for 2000 years (Leviticus), men having sex with men "as if they were women" was an impurity. 

:o  Well I'm swayed.
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on January 03, 2012, 02:47:09 PM

Was that part in leviticus about condemning the ritual of temple prostitution or was it just saying that dudes who sleep with dudes cannot peform rituals in the temple?  Or did it literally demand the tribes of Israel find every man that ever had sex with another man and put them to do death?  I was never very clear.  But considering that text was written down thousands of years ago by unknown authors we will probably never know for sure.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on January 03, 2012, 02:47:09 PMWell, that, and the fact that according to a book once written to describe the rituals of a sacrifical cult that has not existed for 2000 years (Leviticus), men having sex with men "as if they were women" was an impurity. 

Admittedly, I'm not an expert, but don't women have this thing called vaginas for sex, which men don't? So Leviticus only condemns sex with post-op trannies.  :hmm: