News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 15

Started by MadBurgerMaker, December 14, 2011, 05:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 19, 2011, 05:12:54 AM
I laughed.  It looks like it hurt real bad, but damn.  In the full video, they show where it started and all that.  The thing took a hard right and made a beeline down the hash marks straight for the cluster of people.

:lol:

The tubby dude in the passenger's seat didn't cover himself with glory.  Nice footwork by the dude who finally corraled it though.

MadBurgerMaker

Goddammit. The best MNF game in a while, at least record-wise, and the power goes out at Candlestick when a transformer takes a dump.

And the ESPN talking heads are being super lame about it, kept wondering about the fans panicking, talking about the 89 earthquake for some reason, and just saying really dumb shit. OMG THE POWER WENT OUT WHERE ARE MY WIFE AND KIDS?!??! Also something about medicine?  I don't know what Dilfer was babbling about there.  It's like they've never experienced a power outage that wasn't also a big earthquake/other disaster and were thinking the stadium was going to turn into the thunderdome or something.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 19, 2011, 11:43:46 AM
:lol:

The tubby dude in the passenger's seat didn't cover himself with glory.  Nice footwork by the dude who finally corraled it though.

:lol:  That poor fucker who ended up in the passenger seat is the head coach of one of the high school teams that was playing. 

derspiess

LOLZ second INT by Big Ben in the first quarter.  I like how he suddenly starts limping even more after that.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

citizen k

I don't know what I enjoy watching more, the woeful state of San Fran infrastructure showcased on national tv or Rapistberger having a bad night.

jimmy olsen

Wow, that was a horrible penalty call on the Steelers there.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Well, Candlestick is pretty shit.

Still, thanks for bailing the Ravens out, Niners.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Enjoyable game, in spite of the delays.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2011, 10:21:35 PM
All I've got to say is, the Niners better show the fuck up tomorrow night.  I'm holding Katmai personally accountable on this.

:ccr
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on December 20, 2011, 01:51:41 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2011, 10:21:35 PM
All I've got to say is, the Niners better show the fuck up tomorrow night.  I'm holding Katmai personally accountable on this.

:ccr

Yeah, your boys done did good.  Quite an embarrassing display by the Steelheads.  Not as bad as the Ravens getting Norv-raped, but still satisfying.

Alcibiades

http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2011/12/22/2655456/anquan-boldin-has-surgery-for-torn-meniscus

Anquan Boldin Has Surgery For Torn Meniscus

Baltimore Ravens WR Anquan Boldin had surgery today to repair a torn meniscus and will miss the final two weeks of the regular season but head coach John Harbaugh has said he expects Boldin back in time for the playoffs

:yuk:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Can't really tell because I'm "watching" on my phone, but it looks like the Texans are just barely holding it together.

ulmont

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 22, 2011, 09:25:25 PM
Can't really tell because I'm "watching" on my phone, but it looks like the Texans are just barely holding it together.

That's about right.  They really should be up by 21 at this point.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: ulmont on December 22, 2011, 09:28:09 PM

Hows Yates looking?  I saw a sack+fumble earlier but no picks, I don't think.

ulmont

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 22, 2011, 09:41:18 PM
Quote from: ulmont on December 22, 2011, 09:28:09 PM

Hows Yates looking?  I saw a sack+fumble earlier but no picks, I don't think.

No picks, but Yates hasn't been very good.  "Handoff to Foster" has been the highlight of the Texans' offense.

With 1:14 to go in the half, Yates is 5/7 for 45 yards with 2 sacks for 11.