News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 15

Started by MadBurgerMaker, December 14, 2011, 05:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

So everyone seemed to have the Jets as a lock for the 2nd wild card spot.  Not so fast, my friend.

I think technically they own the tiebreaker vs. the Bengals, but neither of their final two games are going to be easy wins.  I just hope the Bengals get Arizona somehow and then at least have something to play for vs. the Ravens.  Would also be nice if the Ravens had nothng to play for that week :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

The Raiders are like the anti-Tebow.  That was just painful.

Typical the one time I actually kind of wanted the Redskins to lose they win in dominating fashion  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Checking a little bit of the Denver-New England game I do not really see what the issue with Tebow is.  He looked like a good QB to me.

Granted that was against the Patriot secondary that was only dropped passes away from allowing Vince Young to put up 500 yards on them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on December 18, 2011, 08:06:54 PM
Checking a little bit of the Denver-New England game I do not really see what the issue with Tebow is.  He looked like a good QB to me.

Granted that was against the Patriot secondary that was only dropped passes away from allowing Vince Young to put up 500 yards on them.
There's been definite improvement over the course of the year.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2011, 09:03:15 PM
I am perturbed.

I'm pushing for the Bolts up until the point Rivers, Tolbert, and Matthews give me 13 more LFFL points.  After that I hope the Ravens hit their groove & go up by 3 scores.

But I'd sacrifice the LFFL points to see the Ravens move towards having less to play for in 2 weeks ;)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I am perturbed.
We knew that this game was going to be tough as soon as Webb got hurt.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Nah, this game is already over.  Ravens D is getting no pressure, the secondary's getting torched and the whole unit's spending too much time on the field.

frunk

Quote from: derspiess on December 18, 2011, 09:28:53 PM
I am perturbed.

I'm pushing for the Bolts up until the point Rivers, Tolbert, and Matthews give me 13 more LFFL points.  After that I hope the Ravens hit their groove & go up by 3 scores.

But I'd sacrifice the LFFL points to see the Ravens move towards having less to play for in 2 weeks ;)

Once I saw how bad Manning played I knew I didn't have much of a chance.

CountDeMoney

All I've got to say is, the Niners better show the fuck up tomorrow night.  I'm holding Katmai personally accountable on this.

sbr

Ray Lewis is looking slow.

Strix

Quote from: sbr on December 19, 2011, 12:27:16 AM
Ray Lewis is looking slow.

Ray Lewis is slow. That's why he unloaded on Hines Ward the way he did, it's the only person on the field slower than he is.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

jimmy olsen

I was only able to watch the last quarter, seriously how good did the Pats look?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

This was after a high school game (or a few high school games), but it happened at Jerryworld so I'm throwing it into the NFL thread:

Video with Craig Way commentary and article here:

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/12/football-madness-runaway-golf-cart-rams-people-runaway-fox-during-winning-td

I laughed.  It looks like it hurt real bad, but damn.  In the full video, they show where it started and all that.  The thing took a hard right and made a beeline down the hash marks straight for the cluster of people.

Edit:  The remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiRQEyo6vI

:lol:

Strix

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 19, 2011, 04:52:37 AM
I was only able to watch the last quarter, seriously how good did the Pats look?

Not very good. If it wasn't for the early Denver turnovers they would most likely have been Tebowed
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher