Long Term Friendships With Those Of Your Sexual Preference ?

Started by mongers, December 14, 2011, 04:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I don't understand the problem.

I have female friends. Most of them I, from time to time, think about having sex with.

I don't have sex with them, but that doesn't mean I don't think about it, nor does my thinking about it preclude them being friends.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

mongers

Quote from: Berkut on December 14, 2011, 09:56:38 PM

I have female friends. Most of them I, from time to time, think about having sex with.

I don't have sex with them, but that doesn't mean I don't think about it, nor does my thinking about it preclude them being friends.

I'm not saying it's a problem, so much as it's likely to be different; as you've said, presumably you don't think about your male friends in those terms either.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

I can be friends with a woman if she is flat chested.  If she has big jugs... no, not possible.  But to me a flat woman is a man, basically. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

Quote from: mongers on December 14, 2011, 10:10:14 PM
Quote from: Berkut on December 14, 2011, 09:56:38 PM

I'm not saying it's a problem, so much as it's likely to be different; as you've said, presumably you don't think about your male friends in those terms either.  :P

Well, no, but I do think of things like "Hey, I wonder if <male friend> wants to get together to play a wargame!" that I don't think about my female friends either.

Female friends are not the same as male friends, and younger friends are not the same as older friends. Friends without kids are not the same as friends with kids. Etc., etc.

0 rows returned

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on December 14, 2011, 11:06:52 PM
I can be friends with a woman if she is flat chested.  If she has big jugs... no, not possible.  But to me a flat woman is a man, basically. :)

So you curious about men with manboobs ?  :x

:P

Caliga

See, I'm afraid I would be like Berkut and daydream about doing my female friends, hence my 'nofemale friends with big boobs' policy.

Caliga

Quote from: mongers on December 14, 2011, 11:12:31 PM
Quote from: Caliga on December 14, 2011, 11:06:52 PM

So you curious about men with manboobs ?  :x

:P
Nope, not bi-curious or whatever you call it. :)

Berkut

Quote from: Caliga on December 14, 2011, 11:13:33 PM
See, I'm afraid I would be like Berkut and daydream about doing my female friends, hence my 'nofemale friends with big boobs' policy.

You already daydream about doing femals with big boobs who are NOT your friends, what would it matter if you daydream about doing one that ARE your friends?

0 rows returned

mongers

No I think you and Berkut are in the majority going by contributions so far. 

I think I'm in the minority, those who've actually had some female friends whom they haven't fancied.

edit:
A while back I told one a little white lie, that I fancied her, so I'd have the excuse to be not about so often and wouldn't have to listen so much about certain non-resolvable family issues*    :wacko:

*not her husband or married life I should hasten to add..

mongers

Quote from: Berkut on December 14, 2011, 11:19:41 PM

You already daydream about doing femals with big boobs who are NOT your friends, what would it matter if you daydream about doing one that ARE your friends?

I guess it turns on ones definition of 'daydream' perhaps for Cal that's more of a 'dangerous' possibility that it is with you ? :unsure:

Caliga

Seems like if I am friends with them the chances of acting on that daydreaming would go up, and I don't trust myself...  :Embarrass:

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on December 14, 2011, 11:25:48 PM

Seems like if I am friends with them the chances of acting on that daydreaming would go up, and I don't trust myself...  :Embarrass:

The power of the boobage is strong in you.

Caliga

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on December 14, 2011, 11:25:48 PM

Yeah, you're such a Lothario.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

At first I was going to say not in a million years but then I realized that I have gay friends who fit the criteria. I also have gay friends who don't. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.