Breaking News - Deadly attack rocks central Liege in Belgium

Started by mongers, December 13, 2011, 07:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Looks a bit like Slarg before the protein shakes and workouts :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

I'm guessing grallon is shifting from simple religious bigotry to racial bigotry.  He needs to stay competitive in the world asshole market.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on December 14, 2011, 08:20:03 PM
I'm guessing grallon is shifting from simple religious bigotry to racial bigotry.  He needs to stay competitive in the world asshole market.

Get you bigotry categories straight Pilltard...  I'm a cultural supremacist - not a racist.  There's only one race of humans on this planet.  However societies whose roots stem from the Western tradition produce less contemptible individuals, on average, then others.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

You have no idea of this man's culture.  Only his ethnic background.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on December 14, 2011, 09:20:14 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 14, 2011, 08:20:03 PM
Get you bigotry categories straight Pilltard...  I'm a cultural supremacist - not a racist.  There's only one race of humans on this planet.  However societies whose roots stem from the Western tradition produce less contemptible individuals, on average, then others.
Wouldn't it make sense for you to submit yourself to the superior culture then, which is to say Mine?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

BVN

Quote from: Slargos on December 14, 2011, 06:52:26 PM

Ah yes.

"Belgian"

Granted, the Belgians are a swarthy, filthy race.

But come on.  :rolleyes:

If his ID says he is Belgian, then he is Belgian. Or are you one of those people that claim Obama isn't American?

And I didn't knew Belgians were a seperate race? We belong to the same swarthy, filthy race as you.

11B4V

Quote from: BVN on December 15, 2011, 05:38:35 AM

Ah yes.

"Belgian"

And I didn't knew Belgians were a seperate race?

They're not???? :hmm:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

BVN

Quote from: 11B4V on December 15, 2011, 05:44:38 AM

Ah yes.

"Belgian"

And I didn't knew Belgians were a seperate race?

They're not???? :hmm:

You know something I don't? :hmm:

Razgovory

I thought Belgians were a small people with a pattern of square indentations all over their bodies that taste good with syrup or confectionery sugar.

Slargos

Ah yes.

"Belgian"

If his ID says he is Belgian, then he is Belgian. Or are you one of those people that claim Obama isn't American?

And I didn't knew Belgians were a seperate race? We belong to the same swarthy, filthy race as you.

If your ID says you are a donkey, I will still call you a filthy fucking Belgian.