And we're back!

Main Menu

Fitness 2012

Started by Maladict, December 10, 2011, 09:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octavian

Quote from: 11B4V on June 08, 2012, 07:10:42 AM
Quote from: Octavian on June 08, 2012, 07:02:48 AM
Anyway my workout routine is going well.

Monday, Wednesday and Sunday = Krav Maga (Sunday i might skip Krav and go for a run instead)

Wish I had the time for Kyokushin, but dont.  :(

That sucks!

:(
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Brazen

I've fallen out of any kind of routine since I stopped running. I started upping the swimming an resistance training including kettlebells but that's only aggravated an old shoulder injury. Any ideas?

mongers

Quote from: Brazen on June 08, 2012, 08:57:50 AM
I've fallen out of any kind of routine since I stopped running. I started upping the swimming an resistance training including kettlebells but that's only aggravated an old shoulder injury. Any ideas?

:hmm:

?

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on June 08, 2012, 09:23:14 AM
Quote from: Brazen on June 08, 2012, 08:57:50 AM

:hmm:

?

You want her to take a ride on a Viking?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

alfred russel

After I run, the touchscreen on my phone isn't very responsive--it is difficult to use at all. Does anyone have an idea why that is?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

merithyn

Quote from: alfred russel on June 09, 2012, 09:17:02 AM
After I run, the touchscreen on my phone isn't very responsive--it is difficult to use at all. Does anyone have an idea why that is?

Where do you carry it? Any humidity will do that, and if you carry it to close to your body, sweat can render the phone useless.

alfred russel

Quote from: merithyn on June 09, 2012, 09:40:45 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on June 09, 2012, 09:17:02 AM

Where do you carry it? Any humidity will do that, and if you carry it to close to your body, sweat can render the phone useless.

I don't carry it, I leave it at home, in a locker, or in my car. But if there is sweat on my fingers, that could be the answer.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

PDH

Did 70 miles this week, not counting my commute biking.  I really need to find a sugar momma who will buy me a good road bike, I would like to double that amount of miles.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Iormlund

Started eating again after a week or so. Not surprisingly, I feel somewhat lighter, but I don't seem to have lost much muscle volume. I think I'll try getting back to the gym tomorrow.

11B4V

My current mission is:

18 yo female
5' 10"
176lbs

Lose 20 lbs in a month and a half.

merithyn

Octavian

Did Krav Maga for 2 hours and 30 minutes yesterday and 3 hours 15 minutes today (non stop) (graduation seminar). Every single muscle in my body hurts. Have also got several bruises and cuts. I thus complete a 7 days training week with 4 Krav training sessions and 3 weight training sessions. Last week I did a 6 days training week.

From now on things should get back to normal with 5 training sessions per week.

Tomorrow at work I'am going to take the elevator (lift). I've deserved it dammit!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee