And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 14

Started by MadBurgerMaker, December 08, 2011, 08:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on December 09, 2011, 07:36:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2011, 07:32:47 PM
Scored lower reserve tix to the game against the Colts on Sunday.
They get their first win in my presence, you'll read about what happens in the parking lot in the papers.

:D  The Colts winning in Baltimore to fuck the Ravens playoff chances sounds about right.

Oh yeah, that's straight out of the Ravens script of the year, alright.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2011, 07:37:30 PM
They get their first win in my presence, you'll read about what happens in the parking lot in the papers.

:D  The Colts winning in Baltimore to fuck the Ravens playoff chances sounds about right.

Well let's hope not, in fact one of my fantasy teams is hoping the Ravens pitch a shutout.

Neil

Quote from: sbr on December 09, 2011, 07:39:54 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2011, 07:37:30 PM
Well let's hope not, in fact one of my fantasy teams is hoping the Ravens pitch a shutout.
So far so good.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

TJ Yates is trying to throw it to Jacoby Jones like he's Andre Johnson and it isn't working, and on the one try to someone else (Walter), he way overthrew it.  Basically, he's looking like a rookie who doesn't have a WR to help him out.

Edit: 3-3 now after a long Bengals drive that died on the Texans 5 yard line or so.  Big running plays by both teams.

Doh Yates with his first INT.  Terribly overthrew Mason, like he thought he was running a different route or forgot what jersey color he was wearing or something.

Well now Yates has gone back to looking like a guy who's been playing for a bit.  He seems to like throwing to Owen Daniels now, which is good, since Owen Daniels is awesome and Jacoby Jones is not.  The turnovers have killed the Texans though, especially Tate's fumble on the 3.

MadBurgerMaker

Oh my god.  TJ Yates:  Hero NFL QB

Neil

Texans!  Awesome win.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

ARRRRGH goddammit, Saints!    Okay I take that back, nice sack.

TEXANS IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 11, 2011, 04:16:51 PM

TEXANS IN THE PLAYOFFS!
Yep.  Looks like Wild Card Weekend is going to be Jets @ Houston.  I sort of assumed that whoever went to Houston would probably win with Schaub out, but with Yates playing so strong and Sanchez being worthless, Houston might win that game and mess up my AFC predictions.  I wanted Pittsburgh to come to town for the AFC championship, but I guess they can still come there on divisional weekend, and the Texans can beat up the Patriots.

Either way, nobody who comes into Baltimore in the postseason is coming out with a win.

Alcibiades

The patriots shouldn't have won that game.

And wish I could have heard that little exchange on the sidelines.   :(
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

http://deadspin.com/5867045/heres-tom-bradys-bitchfest-with-an-assistant-coach

Nice little video of it.  Good stuff starts around 27 seconds.  Can't really understand what hes saying.  Bellicheat ends up separating the crybabies around the 1 minute mark.

I hate Brady.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 11, 2011, 05:36:25 PM

http://deadspin.com/5867045/heres-tom-bradys-bitchfest-with-an-assistant-coach

Nice little video of it.  Good stuff starts around 27 seconds.  Can't really understand what hes saying.  Bellicheat ends up separating the crybabies around the 1 minute mark.

I hate Brady.

Fucking spoiled brat prima donna.  Dan Marino never threw an interception that was ever his fault as well, but that's because he was Dan Fucking Marino.  But he let his receivers know about it to their faces, not bitch to coaches in front of them.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 11, 2011, 04:28:45 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 11, 2011, 04:16:51 PM

TEXANS IN THE PLAYOFFS!
Yep.  Looks like Wild Card Weekend is going to be Jets @ Houston.

You're assuming the Jets are going to be consistent for the next several weeks. That's quite a reach.

MadBurgerMaker

@vleach44
VontaLeach44
congrats to #Texans for winning the AFC south years of hard worked payed off.

:)

CountDeMoney

Classy of Vonta remembering his peeps.

Stupid ass CBS.  43-7 will 2:37 still left in the 3rd, and they're still forcing Green Bay down our throats.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 11, 2011, 06:50:16 PM
Classy of Vonta remembering his peeps.

Stupid ass CBS.  43-7 will 2:37 still left in the 3rd, and they're still forcing Green Bay down our throats.

I like how they're telling us about the Bears - Broncos game instead of actually going to it.  Thanks guys.