News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 14

Started by MadBurgerMaker, December 08, 2011, 08:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

:( Poor STL. The only NFL game I've ever watched in person was in the Edward Jones Dome.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Neil

The Seahawks GM looks like a hobbit.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Well my LFFL season is over :(
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 13, 2011, 08:23:14 AM
Well my LFFL season is over :(

Mine likely will be after this week.  Too much of my team is up against the Ravens or Steelers defenses.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sophie Scholl

One game suspension?!  I really, really hope a Browns player gives that piece of crap a nice ACL/MCL tearing chop block next game.  I don't see any other way that Harrison gets what he truly deserves in terms of justice. :menace:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 13, 2011, 03:00:10 PM
One game suspension?!  I really, really hope a Browns player gives that piece of crap a nice ACL/MCL tearing chop block next game.  I don't see any other way that Harrison gets what he truly deserves in terms of justice. :menace:

Maybe Cleveland can borrow Duane Brown for that last game.  He can finish what he started earlier this year and break the rest of Harrison's face.

CountDeMoney

It is staggered.  Wait till he lays the next one.  Which he will, as he's a punk ass coward bitch.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 13, 2011, 08:05:21 PM

It is staggered.  Wait till he lays the next one.  Which he will, as he's a punk ass coward bitch.

I'm getting tired of hearing the "these guys don't know any other way to play" bullshit.  If that's the case, they don't belong in the league.  They've had NFL notices placed in locker rooms reminding players to 'see what they hit' since the 80s (complete with a cheesy, dated diagram of a proper hit).  No excuse for not knowing how to make a legal hit.

I'm not a huge fan of overprotecting the quarterback, but the technique of lowering the head & using the helmet as a weapon has no place in football. 

I'd be okay with the 1-week suspension if they made him play without a facemask for the rest of the season + playoffs.  And then the Theismann single bar for all of next season.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall