Main Menu

NFL Week 14

Started by MadBurgerMaker, December 08, 2011, 08:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: ulmont on December 08, 2011, 10:37:04 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2011, 10:32:40 PM
Quote from: sbr on December 08, 2011, 10:26:04 PM
Did Ben start the 2nd half?  I thought he was out for the rest of the game.
He did, and I have no idea why.
Especially not if every play is going to be "handoff to Mendenhall."
It turns out that Chris Gocong knows all about that play.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Colt McCoy makes Kyle Boller look like Joe Montana.  They'd be better off with Jamarcus Russell in there, or maybe Jeff George.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

:( Shocking that Colt would fuck up.  Again.  And then the Browns would give up the long bomb td to ice the game since their offense is close to, if not 32nd in the league.  Very glad I didn't go out to watch the game, or even pay more attention than yahoo updates.  Fuck football this year.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

It was just unforgivably bad.  The guy's only contribution to his team was getting blasted in the face by the top of James Harrison's helmet.

Alcibiades

And you people refused to believe me.   :rolleyes:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 08, 2011, 11:43:12 PM
And you people refused to believe me.   :rolleyes:

It was not that I refused to believe you it was just that I had never heard anybody say that about Colt before.  I just thought he sounded like a hick.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

He looked as concussed as fuck after that big hit. How the hell could they send him out there after that?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2011, 11:27:23 PM
It was just unforgivably bad.  The guy's only contribution to his team was getting blasted in the face by the top of James Harrison's helmet.

Heh.  I use him as a point of comparison with Flacco and look at Neil going all jihad on him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 08, 2011, 11:59:12 PM
He looked as concussed as fuck after that big hit. How the hell could they send him out there after that?
Because Shurmer and Holmgren are awful at their jobs and seemingly as human beings?
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2011, 12:00:02 AM
Quote from: Neil on December 08, 2011, 11:27:23 PM
Heh.  I use him as a point of comparison with Flacco and look at Neil going all jihad on him.
Flacco drove 90 yards to win the game.  McCoy drove the hopes and dreams of the city of Cleveland even deeper in the dirt.

Joe Flacco is awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 08, 2011, 11:59:12 PM

Yeah he did.  That guy got knocked the fuck out.

Here's an article.  McCoy's dad is pissed off:

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/33774602

Quote"I wouldn't have put him back in the game," Browns coach Pat Shurmer said when asked about whether or not McCoy exhibited concussion symptoms. "I definitely don't want to put a player out there that's putting himself at risk if we know it.''

According to Shurmur, per Cabot, McCoy didn't begin exhibiting concussion symptoms until he was "leaving the locker room." Shurmur now says the Browns are "proceeding" as if McCoy has a concussion.

:lol:  Uh.  Huh.  No symptoms except being barely conscious.  Minor detail.  Get back in there and throw some touchdowns, kid!

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on December 09, 2011, 12:04:26 AM
Flacco drove 90 yards to win the game.  McCoy drove the hopes and dreams of the city of Cleveland even deeper in the dirt.

Joe Flacco is awesome.

Clearly if the Browns had Flacco they would be 12-0 right now.

MadBurgerMaker

Andre Johnson is not going to play vs. the Bengals, unsurprisingly.  Kevin Walter is sick and is questionable.  :bleeding:

CountDeMoney

Scored lower reserve tix to the game against the Colts on Sunday.
They get their first win in my presence, you'll read about what happens in the parking lot in the papers.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2011, 07:32:47 PM
Scored lower reserve tix to the game against the Colts on Sunday.
They get their first win in my presence, you'll read about what happens in the parking lot in the papers.

:D  The Colts winning in Baltimore to fuck the Ravens playoff chances sounds about right.