News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Church of Gaga

Started by Grallon, August 18, 2011, 08:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I listened to Gaga's new album on my drive up to Cape Cod. I'd rate it higher now then when it first came out. Solid B effort.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 03, 2011, 10:52:08 AM
Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2011, 06:58:38 AM
The only thing worthy of worship is Me.
Spoken like a Randian.
That's something that a Randian would say, to try and piggyback off of my popularity and credibility.  You've just outed yourself.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

The new Gaga video: 'Marry The Night' is coming!

Here is the 'Prelude Pathétique' - the intro to the upcoming video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9oP_CKRUX4

That bitch is simply glorious!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

jimmy olsen

Has she gotten some plastic surgery in the last year? She looks way hotter in that Lonely Island video than I ever remember her being before.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2011, 06:58:38 AM
Quote from: Grallon on August 19, 2011, 09:25:01 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:37:48 AM
So you admit you're trying to lead us down a path of lies?
There can be no untruth when it comes to Art.  A worthier deity than the murderous scumbags most people worship don't you think?
The only thing worthy of worship is Me.

What about Nixon?

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 19, 2011, 03:22:21 AM
Quote from: The Brain on August 19, 2011, 03:17:05 AM
Too bad Gaga's latest record sucks.

She's had two decent songs(Poker Face and Bad Romance) and a bunch of crap.

Dance in the Dark is really good; Alessandro and Born This Way are okay (for an Ace of Base cover and an overproduced pander to the base, respectively).  I think there's a couple of others I'm forgetting.

Quote from: TimShe looks way hotter in that Lonely Island video than I ever remember her being before.

She's always had an amazing body so far as I know, and good face.  Why, is her nose smaller?  That'd be kind of a shame.  I liked the distinctiveness.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2011, 10:32:02 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 19, 2011, 03:22:21 AM
Quote from: The Brain on August 19, 2011, 03:17:05 AM
Too bad Gaga's latest record sucks.

She's had two decent songs(Poker Face and Bad Romance) and a bunch of crap.

Dance in the Dark is really good; Alessandro and Born This Way are okay (for an Ace of Base cover and an overproduced pander to the base, respectively).  I think there's a couple of others I'm forgetting.

Quote from: TimShe looks way hotter in that Lonely Island video than I ever remember her being before.

She's always had an amazing body so far as I know, and good face.  Why, is her nose smaller?  That'd be kind of a shame.  I liked the distinctiveness.
Face always seemed to have a bit of a manish cast or something, looks more feminine to me somehow.

Maybe it's just me though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw&ob=av3e
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

I thought she looked pretty great in the Bad Romance video (CGI monster face excepted).
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Ideologue on November 30, 2011, 11:48:37 PM
I thought she looked pretty great in the Bad Romance video (CGI monster face excepted).
She's got a topless photo shoot in a magazine now.  The topless shot with Tony Bennett also in it. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

Is Bennett also topless?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

garbon

Damn this is a long music video!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.