Main Menu

Church of Gaga

Started by Grallon, August 18, 2011, 08:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

What a strange obsession.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Palisadoes

Quote from: Caliga on August 19, 2011, 04:49:28 AM
:x

I saw this thread earlier and decided I should go away to think about my response. However, this above post still remains the exact same response as I was thinking.

Grallon

I feel like one of the original Christian priests setting up shop among pagans.  :P

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 18, 2011, 10:58:17 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 18, 2011, 10:56:09 PM
Does anyone else pick up a wierd Silence of the Lambs vibe from Grallon's Gaga threads? :unsure:
It's a bit obsessive, but I don't get a serial killer vibe from it.
Is he gay I cant remember?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on August 19, 2011, 07:55:01 AM
I feel like one of the original Christian priests setting up shop among pagans.  :P
So you admit you're trying to lead us down a path of lies?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Palisadoes

Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:37:48 AM
Quote from: Grallon on August 19, 2011, 07:55:01 AM

And perhaps a bit of child abuse too?

Grallon

There can be no untruth when it comes to Art.  A worthier deity than the murderous scumbags most people worship don't you think?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

PRC

The bitch has some fucking funky beats... I give her that.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on August 19, 2011, 07:09:54 AM

I've never actually listened to one of songs.  I just know her as the "The woman who wears meat".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

PRC

Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2011, 11:30:16 PM

I've never actually listened to one of songs.  I just know her as the "The woman who wears meat".

Well you obviously have an internet connection and time to spare so fucking illuminate yourself... search her out on youtube and post an opinion.

Razgovory

Quote from: PRC on September 03, 2011, 12:16:35 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2011, 11:30:16 PM

Well you obviously have an internet connection and time to spare so fucking illuminate yourself... search her out on youtube and post an opinion.

Nah.  I have better things to do.  Like shove tooth picks up my nose or post on Languish.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on August 19, 2011, 09:25:01 AM
There can be no untruth when it comes to Art.  A worthier deity than the murderous scumbags most people worship don't you think?
The only thing worthy of worship is Me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Neil on September 03, 2011, 06:58:38 AM
The only thing worthy of worship is Me.

Spoken like a Randian.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point