If You Could Redo Your Life, What Age Would You Start?

Started by Admiral Yi, December 01, 2011, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Right after I graduated from High School.  So many things I would do differently.

Of course someday I will think 'if only I could go back and be 34 again' so I guess maybe I should try to do things better right now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Around 5. Much later and the time to effect meaningful change is over.  :hmm:
Less dicking around with computers and more exercise.
More focus on important studies like economics and less time wasted on meaningless bullshit in school..  :hmm:

szmik

Quote from: Barrister on December 01, 2011, 11:49:43 PM
I can't imagine anything more isolating that being a 36 year old trapped in a child's body.  Adults aren't going to be your friend - too creepy.  Other kids aren't going to have anything in common with you.
Meh, I'm teenager in adults body. I still have nothing in common with adults around me.
:hmm:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Viking

Quote from: szmik on December 03, 2011, 01:32:14 PM
Quote from: Barrister on December 01, 2011, 11:49:43 PM
I can't imagine anything more isolating that being a 36 year old trapped in a child's body.  Adults aren't going to be your friend - too creepy.  Other kids aren't going to have anything in common with you.
Meh, I'm teenager in adults body. I still have nothing in common with adults around me.
:hmm:

all the self delusion of a teen none but the sexual recovery time of an old man?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on December 02, 2011, 05:52:04 AM
I can pretty much pick the exact date. Age 17, I wouldn't have sacrificed my studies for boys and booze had I known how easy both are to come across later in life. I'd have taken the Oxbridge exams, gone to Cambridge (my school was a feeder school) and met and divorced someone rich. Or become a spy.

Amen, sister. 
If I didn't let pussy dictate how college panned out and the hubris of youth getting dazzled with blue and white flashing lights, I'd be a fucking senior foreign correspondent getting ready for one of the Sunday morning talk shows right now.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2011, 09:47:31 PM
I can pretty much pick the exact date. Age 17, I wouldn't have sacrificed my studies for boys and booze had I known how easy both are to come across later in life. I'd have taken the Oxbridge exams, gone to Cambridge (my school was a feeder school) and met and divorced someone rich. Or become a spy.

Amen, sister. 
If I didn't let pussy dictate how college panned out and the hubris of youth getting dazzled with blue and white flashing lights, I'd be a fucking senior foreign correspondent getting ready for one of the Sunday morning talk shows right now.

Btw, how's that book of yours coming along?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on December 04, 2011, 03:21:47 AM

Amen, sister. 

How's my dick taste when you kiss your wife?

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 04:20:54 AM

Amen, sister. 

How's my dick taste when you kiss your wife?

:rolleyes:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Octavian

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2011, 04:20:54 AM

Amen, sister. 

How's my dick taste?

Could be a dangerous question to ask a German  :hmm:
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee