News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What's your dream pet

Started by jimmy olsen, November 28, 2011, 11:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

I have the dream setup as far as I'm concerned. All the neighbourhood cats hang out in my yard sometimes, also a lot of cool dogs come in my store. I clean up after none of them, but get to give treats, pets etc to said dogs, cats. Other animals should not be "pets' .... dogs, cats only.
:p

11B4V

I have the money, time, space and all the other jazz.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

My dog looks a lot like one of them. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

I'd love to have a falcon and stand out on my deck, remove his hood, and watch him dive bomb black people.

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 29, 2011, 06:47:11 AM
I'd love to have a falcon and stand out on my deck, remove his hood, and watch him dive bomb black people.

No wonder those birds wear hoods (presumably, white hoods).  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 28, 2011, 11:31:51 AM
No co-ed answer please. -_-

What animal would you like to own as a pet if money, time, space and all that jazz was not a problem. No fictional animals, no animals that went extinct before the 20th century.

I would like an Irish Wolfhound.
Wolf, bear, leopard or black panther.
I'm not attracted to reptiles & fish, so no crocs and absolutely no white shark as pets.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Scipio

A long time ago, when the earth was green
and there was more kinds of animals than you've ever seen,
and they run around free while the world was bein' born,
and the lovliest of all was the Unicorn.

There was green alligators and long-neck geese.
There was humpy bumpy camels and chimpanzees.
There was catsandratsandelephants, but sure as you're born
the lovliest of all was the Unicorn.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Ideologue

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on November 29, 2011, 02:35:16 AM
Cats are the first priority.  I want some beautiful purebreds. A Maine Coon to lighten the mood, a Siamese for my sins, a Persian for aesthetic contemplation, a hairless Sphynx to contemplate motality.  And then round out the gang with a half-dozen or so American shorthair mutts from the street.  All male, definitely.

I'm glad I'm not the craziest cat person on Languish. :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Barrister

Quote from: 11B4V on November 29, 2011, 03:51:21 AM
I have the money, time, space and all the other jazz.

One of my dogs is a Rhodesian cross - his mother was a purebred who got out one day.

He's a fine dog, but I don't see the appeal of a purebred.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on November 29, 2011, 11:49:55 PM
Cats are the first priority.  I want some beautiful purebreds. A Maine Coon to lighten the mood, a Siamese for my sins, a Persian for aesthetic contemplation, a hairless Sphynx to contemplate motality.  And then round out the gang with a half-dozen or so American shorthair mutts from the street.  All male, definitely.

I tried to fashion a little Crips bandana for my cat, complete with ear holes, but that ended in about 10 minutes.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 29, 2011, 06:47:11 AM
I tried to teach my dog to bite blacks but he didn't seem to understand. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2011, 06:51:00 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on November 29, 2011, 11:49:55 PM

I tried to fashion a little Crips bandana for my cat, complete with ear holes, but that ended in about 10 minutes.

Cats don't really do hats well.  Brown cat tries to sleep in my hat, but she won't wear one. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"