News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

SOPA or how America hates the Internet.

Started by Grey Fox, November 18, 2011, 01:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

At least I won't be bothered by my students reading off wiki to me today as they try to tell me the shit I'm telling them is wrong. Stupid 19 year olds.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on January 18, 2012, 03:44:25 AM
My current Rep thinks that Global warming is some kind of conspiracy or something. :(

It does seem like the kind of thing a Bond villain might try.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

But...but...without Wiki, how else are we supposed to frame our arguments for discussion on this forum? :huh:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Quote from: Josephus on January 18, 2012, 08:30:06 AM
But...but...without Wiki, how else are we supposed to frame our arguments for discussion on this forum? :huh:

Use the mobile version
Disable Javascript
Use google translate & wiki in an other language

Or you know, make shit up as we go, Business as usual.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HisMajestyBOB

Hit Esc before the page finished loading.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Maximus

Josephus

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

The mobile version - en.m.wikipedia.org - is still up, should you really need to look anything up today.

MadImmortalMan

Just click on the cached page. Durrr.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ideologue

Quote from: Josephus on January 18, 2012, 08:30:06 AM

QuoteToday, the Wikipedia community announced its decision to black out the English-language Wikipedia for 24 hours

Fuck.

QuoteBienvenidos a Wikipedia

Well, I guess I'll brush up.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)