News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 11 - Hail Tebow!

Started by jimmy olsen, November 18, 2011, 12:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 20, 2011, 09:36:51 PM
lol jackson negating a 50yd reception for taunting.

That should have been a dead ball foul.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

MadBurgerMaker

Jay Cutler broke his thumb and may be out for the year.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 20, 2011, 09:47:12 PM
Jay Cutler broke his thumb and may be out for the year.

Shit.  Just when things were clicking too. :(

Over/under on Giants Iggles must be like 9 points.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 20, 2011, 09:49:26 PM
Shit.  Just when things were clicking too. :(

Over/under on Giants Iggles must be like 9 points.

He might not be.  There are other things saying he may still be able to play, although they're also all saying it's on his throwing hand, soooo

Admiral Yi

Liked he stat about Young having the 5th lowest QB rating since 2006.  He looks awful.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 20, 2011, 09:35:51 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 20, 2011, 09:31:29 PM
Not as miserable as Shanahan bailing the cowgirls out by calling time out for them.  What a fucking idiot.

At least Sexy Rexy looked...decent.

Sometimes Good Grossman shows up.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 20, 2011, 09:55:14 PM
Liked he stat about Young having the 5th lowest QB rating since 2006.  He looks awful.

Yeah he does.  Keeps under throwing it.  To be fair, he should have +1 completions for +50 yards though, or whatever that was.  A penalty that happened after the play was over offsetting a penalty that happened while it was "live" seems very strange and....wrong...to me.

I missed that stat though.  Must be because his first three years were pretty awful QBR-wise.  The last two in Tennessee weren't though.  He was right around 100 in I think ten games the last season there.  Too bad he played for Tennessee, and so fuck him

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 20, 2011, 09:55:14 PM

That seems like a pretty misleading stat.  He did have pretty bad numbers his first two years (still won most of the games though).  He has been pretty decent since then though: 60% completion percentage 22 TDs and 13 Ints.  I would take that for the Redskins God knows.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Meh maybe it is just rust, it is his first start in a year or so.  STill ahead 10-3 we will see how he does in the second half.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 20, 2011, 10:01:19 PM
Yeah he does.  Keeps under throwing it.  To be fair, he should have +1 completions for +50 yards though, or whatever that was.  A penalty that happened after the play was over offsetting a penalty that happened while it was "live" seems very strange and....wrong...to me.
Yeah, isn't that taunting thing a college rule?  Did they change it this year?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on November 20, 2011, 10:14:25 PM
Yeah, isn't that taunting thing a college rule?  Did they change it this year?

Yeah that was a new thing for NCAA football this year.  Celebrating can nullify a TD and all that.  I didn't think the NFL changed it, but maybe I'm wrong?  Or maybe it has always been like that, although I don't think I've ever seen it called like that.

DontSayBanana

So the two power players on the Eagles are Samuel and Jackson.  Samuel... Jackson.  Coincidence? :hmm:
Experience bij!

katmai

Looking forward to Niners vs Ravens.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son