News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 11 - Hail Tebow!

Started by jimmy olsen, November 18, 2011, 12:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Yeah.  That hurts.

Still, I have a good feeling about this game.  Mind you, I guess it depends on how the Ravens feel about the Bengals.  If the Ravens think that the Bengals are worthy, they'll destroy them.  If the Ravens think that the Bengals are in the same class as Jacksonville or Seattle, this could get scary.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Torrey Smith needs a fucking haircut.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Amazing what happens when you decide to run the ball. RAY RICE GETS TO BE USED AND IT SETS UP THE PLAY ACTION BOMB

Amazing.

CountDeMoney

Whew.

And Dalton? The kid is a fucking JDAM.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 20, 2011, 04:22:20 PM
Whew.

And Dalton? The kid is a fucking JDAM.
I don't know what that means, but I echo the first sentence.

Neil

Vince Young starting?  While Valmy rejoices, the city of Philadelphia weeps.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Giants better watch Coleman with the chippy stuff. He has a habit of headhunting from his college days.

MadBurgerMaker

MadBurgerMaker

Love me some NFL zone-read action.

Ed Anger

Vince Young is a miserable dark ball of suck.

Ed Anger

Brian Rolle's machine gun celebration.  :lol:

Valmy

Not as miserable as Shanahan bailing the cowgirls out by calling time out for them.  What a fucking idiot.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 20, 2011, 09:31:29 PM
Not as miserable as Shanahan bailing the cowgirls out by calling time out for them.  What a fucking idiot.

At least Sexy Rexy looked...decent.

Alcibiades

lol jackson negating a 50yd reception for taunting.

Sucks for the rapistburgers fantasy team  :nelson:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain