News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Toxic Multikulti - Strike 2

Started by Grallon, November 15, 2011, 08:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

The 'Shafia Trial' is in full swing in Kingston, Ontario these days.  The links that follow demonstrate the full sway of 'Canadian multiculturalist' policy over immigrants from...  let us call them 'traditionalist societies'.

Just for the record, in the summer of 2009, 4 women were found drowned in the Kingston Canal.  The other members of the family were apprehended some time later as suspects...

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/canada-in-afghanistan/Mohammad+Shafia+honour+killing+trial+starts/5554050/story.html

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Shafia+Trial+Secret+tapes+revealed/5583891/story.html

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/11/15/jonathan-kay-the-shafia-trial-shows-what-we-think-of-honour-killings/

And here are some snippets of conversations between the 'reminding' members of the family - secretly recorded after the 'accident' had been reported.

Quote"God's curse on them ... May the devil shit on their graves," Shafia said, in a conversation with his second wife, Tooba, and son, Hamed, that was secretly recorded by police.

"Is that what a daughter should be? Would (a daughter) be such a whore?"

Quote"They betrayed humankind; they betrayed Islam; they betrayed our religion and creed; they betrayed our tradition; they betrayed everything."

That is the kind of immigrants 'Canadians' are happy to receive in their midst...

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

What do you think of betrayal, grallon?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on November 15, 2011, 09:23:43 PM

Should haven taken the blue pill Raz *shakes head*

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

Quote from: Grallon on November 15, 2011, 09:31:40 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 15, 2011, 09:23:43 PM

Should haven taken the blue pill Raz *shakes head*

G.

Answer question.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

You mean the mediocre play by Harold Pinter?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

They're being prosecuted for killing their daughters, so....where exactly is the multiculti part?

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 15, 2011, 10:09:21 PM
They're being prosecuted for killing their daughters, so....where exactly is the multiculti part?
Grallon is angry that non-whites were allowed into the country.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on November 15, 2011, 10:24:58 PM

If he really wants a mono-cultural he can start at home.  Promote English in Quebec.

HVC

Is Shafia better or worse then the (white) quebec doctor who killed his kids to punish his cheating wife?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Capetan Mihali

Thank God the Tennessee legislature saw fit to ban Shafia law (along with sharing Netflix accounts and passing the I HATE METH act) last term.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Drakken

Quote from: HVC on November 15, 2011, 11:00:35 PM
Is Shafia better or worse then the (white) quebec doctor who killed his kids to punish his cheating wife?

Both are scumbags, but at least Shafia is pleading not guilty, period. He pleads that he didn't do it. The white guy you cite has pleased insanity defence with a twisted long-distance cousin of the Twinkie Defence - and won, to the Quebec mob's horror. He basically ran away with two counts of first-degree murders, but I'm certain he'll be staying in a mental institution for a long, long time, because they simply won't let him out.

Seeing how it has started, there is no chance in Hell Shafia will win his trial.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Drakken on November 15, 2011, 11:39:38 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 15, 2011, 11:00:35 PM

At least Shafia is pleading not guilty, period. The white guy you cite has pleased insanity defence - and won, to the Quebec mob's horror. He basically ran away with two counts of first-degree murders, but he'll be staying in a mental institution for a long, long time.

Seeing how it has started, there is no chance in Hell Shafia will win his trial.

Is the lack of capital punishment in Canada/Scandinavia the reason you need to celebrate every person a US state puts to death?   :hmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Drakken

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on November 15, 2011, 11:44:32 PM

Is the lack of capital punishment in Canada/Scandinavia the reason you need to celebrate every person a US state puts to death?   :hmm:

I celebrated only one : Oba Chandler, because he deserved the needle in his arm. :hmm:

Tamas

Quote from: Razgovory on November 15, 2011, 10:35:27 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 15, 2011, 10:24:58 PM

If he really wants a mono-cultural he can start at home.  Promote English in Quebec.

:face:

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Drakken on November 15, 2011, 11:45:41 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on November 15, 2011, 11:44:32 PM

I celebrated only one : Oba Chandler, because he deserved the needle in his arm. :hmm:

I recall others....   :hmm: