News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Toxic Multikulti - Strike 2

Started by Grallon, November 15, 2011, 08:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Drakken is chock full of venemous vitriol, much like Slargos and The Brain.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on November 15, 2011, 08:57:53 PM
The 'Shafia Trial' is in full swing in Kingston, Ontario these days.  The links that follow demonstrate the full sway of 'Canadian multiculturalist' policy over immigrants from...  let us call them 'traditionalist societies'.

Just for the record, in the summer of 2009, 4 women were found drowned in the Kingston Canal.  The other members of the family were apprehended some time later as suspects...

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/canada-in-afghanistan/Mohammad+Shafia+honour+killing+trial+starts/5554050/story.html

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Shafia+Trial+Secret+tapes+revealed/5583891/story.html

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/11/15/jonathan-kay-the-shafia-trial-shows-what-we-think-of-honour-killings/

And here are some snippets of conversations between the 'reminding' members of the family - secretly recorded after the 'accident' had been reported.

Quote"God's curse on them ... May the devil shit on their graves," Shafia said, in a conversation with his second wife, Tooba, and son, Hamed, that was secretly recorded by police.

"Is that what a daughter should be? Would (a daughter) be such a whore?"

Quote"They betrayed humankind; they betrayed Islam; they betrayed our religion and creed; they betrayed our tradition; they betrayed everything."

That is the kind of immigrants 'Canadians' are happy to receive in their midst...

G.
Let's talk about Guy Turcotte.  Is he the kind of successful white man we aim to have in our society?  He was born here,  he speaks French, he was a succesfful doctor, yet, he stabbed his two kids, to punish his cheating wife.  Let's also remember the guy was a gay in denial, possibly himself attracted to his wife new boyfriend and friend, the gym trainer.

So, I repeat: is this the kind of men our western society produce?  Is the the kind of men homosexuality produces, freaks waiting to explode at the first emotional trouble?

I don't think that Shafia affair is any more meaningful about multikulti than Turcotte's case is about acceptance of homosexuality in our societies.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Drakken on November 15, 2011, 11:39:38 PM
but I'm certain he'll be staying in a mental institution for a long, long time, because they simply won't let him out.
because we have a long history of keeping insane people in mental institution instead of releasing them on the street.  One recent exemple being long time pot smoker and homeless man Mario Hamel.  He was shot in the street after attacking policemen with a knife, but he was probably just on a morning stroll before breakfast at the mental institution he was being kept in.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grallon

Quote from: viper37 on November 16, 2011, 03:17:21 PM

So, I repeat: is this the kind of men our western society produce?  Is the the kind of men homosexuality produces, freaks waiting to explode at the first emotional trouble?

I don't think that Shafia affair is any more meaningful about multikulti than Turcotte's case is about acceptance of homosexuality in our societies.

The difference being obviously that in Turcotte's case - everyone - including himself - condemn his actions.  Whereas in Shafia's case he felt entirely justified to do what he did.  What's more he knows his fellow Muslims will understand.  The uncle who was first approached to help him do the deed didn't condemn Shafia's judgment about his 'whore of a daughter' - merely the means chosen to 'salvage his honor'.

A culture that produces the kind of outlook/worldview/mindset expressed in the recordings made of the Shafias' private conversations is incompatible with Western values.  Therefore allowing individuals reared in such cultures to immigrate here is folly since we cannot know when one of them - or 20 of them - will go insane and start murdering his(their) daughters or crashing planes into high rises.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on November 16, 2011, 06:17:59 PM
The difference being obviously that in Turcotte's case - everyone - including himself - condemn his actions.
He doesn't condemn his actions, he says he was crazy at the time he did it, and he now wants to have kids with a new wife.
Besides, we have his words for this, wich isn't much.

QuoteWhereas in Shafia's case he felt entirely justified to do what he did.  What's more he knows his fellow Muslims will understand.  The uncle who was first approached to help him do the deed didn't condemn Shafia's judgment about his 'whore of a daughter' - merely the means chosen to 'salvage his honor'.
Everyone around him who was contacted tried to avoid the fate.  From his friend to his uncle.  Even his former wife tried to help the girls flee.
You tell me that in a Christian society, there is no such thing as an abusive father and an accomplice mother?  Even if sex is not involved, you tell me, there is no father in the Christian world feeling justified to beat his kids while the mother looks away?  Even father who get caught after their kid is beaten to death?

Let's be serious.

QuoteA culture that produces the kind of outlook/worldview/mindset expressed in the recordings made of the Shafias' private conversations is incompatible with Western values.
I agree, but it is not exclusive to Muslims.  In some parts of Asia, they sell their daughters to be prostitutes.  Do we stop acepting Asian immigrants too?

QuoteTherefore allowing individuals reared in such cultures to immigrate here is folly since we cannot know when one of them - or 20 of them - will go insane and start murdering his(their) daughters or crashing planes into high rises.
And we don't know when one gay men will explode and kill his children in a blinding double jealous rage.  Therefore, we should not tolerate homosexuality and jail all homosexuals.  What's more, most pedophiles seem to be in the age range of 29-49, therefore all men should be jailed between this ages to avoid one going insane and abusing children.

Is that a reasonable proposal?  I'm pretty sure it would cut on crime rate.

Barrister

Quote from: Grallon on November 16, 2011, 06:17:59 PM
Quote from: viper37 on November 16, 2011, 03:17:21 PM

The difference being obviously that in Turcotte's case - everyone - including himself - condemn his actions.  Whereas in Shafia's case he felt entirely justified to do what he did.  What's more he knows his fellow Muslims will understand.  The uncle who was first approached to help him do the deed didn't condemn Shafia's judgment about his 'whore of a daughter' - merely the means chosen to 'salvage his honor'.

A culture that produces the kind of outlook/worldview/mindset expressed in the recordings made of the Shafias' private conversations is incompatible with Western values.  Therefore allowing individuals reared in such cultures to immigrate here is folly since we cannot know when one of them - or 20 of them - will go insane and start murdering his(their) daughters or crashing planes into high rises.

Of course Shafia felt justified.  Most criminals feel justified in doing what they do.

I haven't heard anyone else say they supported Shafia's actions though.  In fact I'm pretty sure 'his fellow muslims' have pretty universally condemned his actions.  Do you have any link showing otherwise?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grallon

Quote from: viper37 on November 17, 2011, 11:28:24 AM

And we don't know when one gay men will explode and kill his children in a blinding double jealous rage.  Therefore, we should not tolerate homosexuality and jail all homosexuals.  What's more, most pedophiles seem to be in the age range of 29-49, therefore all men should be jailed between this ages to avoid one going insane and abusing children.

:rolleyes:

Both men are mad - in one case there's universal condemnation - in the other not just him, but his culture justifies his actions.  How difficult is that to understand?!

*shrug*

We will no doubt go on accepting that sort of vermin in this country - and so we're bound to see more 'dishonorable whores' drowned.

G.

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Gups

:zzz

If there's one thing worse than a bigot, it's a monothematic  bigot.

You're that bloke in the pub normal people sidle away from.

Tamas

Grallon, dude, to a limited degree I agree with the anti-multi crowd, in the sense that there should be a line in the sand, because western-style democracy, and a society based on personal liberty are the best possible society models we have come up with in our history, and not respecting these should be unacceptable.

But in this case that was exactly what happened: the honor-killers are facing charges.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Gups on November 17, 2011, 12:57:17 PM
If there's one thing worse than a bigot, it's a monothematic  bigot.

Grallon's got two themes, xenophobia and lurid sex talk.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

Why would you let muslims migrate into your country?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

Quote from: Siege on November 19, 2011, 10:36:47 PM
Why would you let muslims migrate into your country?
Why wouldn't we?  After all, a country let you migrate in, and you're just as bad as a Muslim.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Why are you always harrassing me?
Are trying to make me ANGRY???!!!!

ARE YOU?????!!!!!!1111

Siege