News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

You know what? Fuck Democracy

Started by Ed Anger, November 08, 2011, 12:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Berkut on November 08, 2011, 12:29:49 PM
You could also just choose not to answer the phone while taking a dump.

I'm a busy man.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

I didn't vote.  Why bother?  Local politics?  It doesn't matter and I don't care.

Also my car was in the shop, but my polling place is like 3000 feet away, so that's not really a good excuse.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

I didn't bother voting for city council.  Who gives a shit.

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on November 08, 2011, 06:31:35 PM
I also voted for some dude named Moleman for Treasurer because Princesca told me to... she knows him from some libertarian thing she went to.
Wouldn't it make sense to vote for anyone else other than who Princesca says?  Isn't she a Paulite?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

It can't be true.  She seemed like a very nice person.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on November 08, 2011, 08:34:29 PM
It can't be true.  She seemed like a very nice person.

You can be nice, and crazy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on November 08, 2011, 08:46:05 PM

Generally I've found that nuts are pretty crabby and retards are pretty nice.

jimmy olsen

Issue 2 in Ohio was repealed. It restricted Union collective bargaining.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

FYI:  I've decided to no longer respond to posts in which my wife is attacked. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

In the end, I voted against SB5. My pro-cop leanings outweighed my annoyance at unions.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on November 08, 2011, 09:28:50 PM
FYI:  I've decided to no longer respond to posts in which my wife is attacked. :)
Individually, or as part of a group?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on November 08, 2011, 09:28:50 PM

You're not going to defend her honor?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 08, 2011, 08:48:45 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 08, 2011, 08:46:05 PM

Generally I've found that nuts are pretty crabby and retards are pretty nice.

Uh... Okay.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017