Deal of the week: Modern Warfare 3 pre-order for 1725$ - qty ltd - hurry!

Started by viper37, November 04, 2011, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

On-line play not included.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1211629p1.html

A leaked copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has been sold on eBay for $1,725.

I wonder if he lives near Wal-Street nowadays.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Neil

Battlefield 3 is already out.  Why would anybody be interested in Modern Warfare 3?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

I know BF3 isn't as good as people hoped but you can't rally think a MW game could be better?

Neil

Alcibiades

Quote from: sbr on November 06, 2011, 02:17:43 PM
I know BF3 isn't as good as people hoped but you can't rally think a MW game could be better?

I think bf3 is great.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 06, 2011, 04:46:50 PM

I think bf3 is great.
I'm certainly enjoying it, although it seems to me that there's a bit more spawn-camping than BC2. 

Alcibiades

Don't play deathmatch then.  Play rush or conquest, conquest being what I mostly play.  And then you can mostly spawn on squad mates and never get spawn killed unless you aren't careful.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 06, 2011, 07:19:03 PM
Don't play deathmatch then.  Play rush or conquest, conquest being what I mostly play.  And then you can mostly spawn on squad mates and never get spawn killed unless you aren't careful.
I play rush pretty much exclusively, but I've noticed that the defensive spawns aren't out of bounds for the offence.

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 06, 2011, 04:46:50 PM

I think bf3 is great.

I haven't tried it at all, I was just going off of what some others have said.

I have been considering getting bf3 for the 360.  I know my PC won't run it, but I haven't played my Xbox in years, and I don't know if I can play a shooter with a controller anymore.