Palestine voted into UNESCO, USA cuts funding

Started by Solmyr, November 01, 2011, 10:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on November 06, 2011, 03:52:40 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 06, 2011, 11:10:12 AM
It might have been possible if the world had been more successful in reining in Jewish terrorism.  That said, Israel reaps what it has sown, and every Israeli civilian who is killed by terrorism is just getting a taste of the King David Hotel.
[The Brain]Unless they are shot, in which case they are getting a taste of what Israeli terrorists handed out when they murdered Folke Bernadotte.[/The Brain]

Perhaps they should have just beaned him to death with steel ball bearings.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

It might have been possible if the world had been more successful in reining in Jewish terrorism.  That said, Israel reaps what it has sown, and every Israeli civilian who is killed by terrorism is just getting a taste of the King David Hotel.
[The Brain]Unless they are shot, in which case they are getting a taste of what Israeli terrorists handed out when they murdered Folke Bernadotte.[/The Brain]

:yes: :mad:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Indeed.  Let's remember:  Israel gets what it deserves.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Neil, do you really think I'm going to bite your trollish bait?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on November 06, 2011, 04:33:25 PM
Indeed.  Let's remember:  Israel gets what it deserves.
I don't think Israel can get what it deserves without a lot of collateral damage to innocent Palestinians.  Israel may deserve what it gets, but it can't, in all justice, really get what it deserves.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

Quote from: Siege on November 06, 2011, 05:34:34 PM
Neil, do you really think I'm going to bite your trollish bait?
You might, but it doesn't really matter.  You would have been in Irgun anyways.  You're the moral equivalent of some Arab who carbombs a pizza parlour in metropolitan Jaffa.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.