American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I didn't say I wasn't a psychopath, just not a psychopathic nutter.  There's a difference.

derspiess

Well I never said you were a psychopath.  Sociopath maybe, but not a psycho :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

I've found myself talking to the cat a lot more often these days. 

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2013, 04:24:20 PM
I've found myself talking to the cat a lot more often these days. 

Is the cat talking back to you?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Caliga

I used to talk to my cat and I even developed a voice for him to reply to me with.  My cat had an extremely foul mouth. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

merithyn

Okay.... it's that time.

I'm looking at a Mossburg 500 12-gauge shotgun to hunt deer. Probably get it at the local sporting goods store, Dick's.

Thoughts? :unsure:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Quote from: merithyn on February 22, 2013, 11:09:39 PM
Okay.... it's that time.

I'm looking at a Mossburg 500 12-gauge shotgun to hunt deer. Probably get it at the local sporting goods store, Dick's.

Thoughts? :unsure:

What price do they have on it?

merithyn

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 22, 2013, 11:14:04 PM
Good Lord.

What? :unsure:

You realize that I'll use every bit of the deer, right? From the leather to the hooves, I have a plan for all of it. And where I live, deer are vermin. They are seriously problematic in this area, they're so prolific. Better that I hunt my own food than that I accept factory-fed beef, right?

derspiess

Quote from: merithyn on February 22, 2013, 11:16:54 PM
$350

Sounds like a good price. Might want to check Walmart's price just to be sure but that looks fair.

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on February 22, 2013, 11:25:12 PM
Quote from: merithyn on February 22, 2013, 11:16:54 PM
$350

Sounds like a good price. Might want to check Walmart's price just to be sure but that looks fair.

Walmart doesn't have it. At least, no Walmart within 50 miles of me carries it.