And we're back!

Main Menu

American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2012, 01:33:38 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 06, 2012, 07:21:50 PM
I think I'm going to retire the .38 to the gun safe. So it can be handed down when the time is right.

get a .357 and use 38's in it also. :P DIVERSIFY MAN.

I'm not a magnum man. I have access to a Colt python, but I don't like it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 07, 2012, 07:18:19 AM

PM me your price.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 07, 2012, 12:31:38 PM

PM me your price.

It isn't for sale. My dad doesn't sell his guns.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 07, 2012, 12:58:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 07, 2012, 12:31:38 PM

PM me your price.

It isn't for sale. My dad doesn't sell his guns.

PM me your price when you get back from the viewing then.  Whenever that is, I'll wait.

Ed Anger

:lol:  My dad would have it in the casket with him.

Crazy old coot.  :)

derspiess

Starting to think about buying a 1911. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 07, 2012, 01:14:22 PM
:lol:  My dad would have it in the casket with him.

Crazy old coot.  :)

That works to CdM's advantage.  A shovel costs less than the gun would, anyway.

CountDeMoney

Pretty neat:

http://www.henryrepeating.com/rifle-survival-ar7.cfm

QuoteSince 1959, the venerable AR-7 has been the choice of U.S. Air Force pilots who need a small-caliber rifle they can count on for survival should they have to punch out over a remote area. Over the years, the AR-7's reputation for portability, ease of operation and reliability has carried over to the civilian world as well.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 11, 2012, 04:30:04 PM
Pretty neat:

http://www.henryrepeating.com/rifle-survival-ar7.cfm

QuoteSince 1959, the venerable AR-7 has been the choice of U.S. Air Force pilots who need a small-caliber rifle they can count on for survival should they have to punch out over a remote area. Over the years, the AR-7's reputation for portability, ease of operation and reliability has carried over to the civilian world as well.

[im]http://www.henryrepeating.com/images/rifles/h002b-survival-opent.jpg[/m]

I'd rather go for a different "AR" that shoots a round that is .003" wider and has more interesting wounding characteristics :P

But yeah, that's a cool rifle. You'd think you could get them for like $99 as little as there is to them.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Tonitrus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t5f5AwkkiY

Good timing of opportunity, fire control, and tactical movement.

Not bad for 71.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Yeah. 
After firing the first shot and immediately negating the threat resulting with the suspects fleeing, continuing to shoot them in the back, particularly with a civilian within the 90 degree cone of engagement. 
That's a tough guy, alright.

Good thing it happened in Florida.