News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

You'll wind up shooting something by accident, sooner or later.  Hope the missus isn't too attached to that vase on the mantle.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2014, 06:47:07 PM
You'll wind up shooting something by accident, sooner or later.  Hope the missus isn't too attached to that vase on the mantle.
:)

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

It's a firearm or sidearm, not a pistol.  MAH VERNACULAR

Ed Anger

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2014, 07:49:35 PM
It's a firearm or sidearm, not a pistol.  MAH VERNACULAR

:huh: You feeling okay today?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Pistols are for duels and the 4×400 meter relay.

Malthus

Concealed carry taken to new extremes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/23/dallas-archer-gun-in-vagina_n_5198486.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

USA! USA! USA!  :D

Woman was a positive treasure trove of hidden goodies:

QuoteThat woman, Christie Harris, also had two bags of what turned out to be methamphetamine hidden in baggies in her butt, according to police.

Pistol in one end, drugs in the other. She's a walking rap song.  ;)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Ed Anger

I'm thinking of joining the cool kids and getting an AR-15.

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 25, 2014, 06:21:50 PM

Do you want to die in a paddy-field, desperately trying to unjam the thing ?

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 25, 2014, 06:21:50 PM

Ed,

That is so '70's.  :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".