News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 7

Started by sbr, October 23, 2011, 12:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

No thread at kickoff?

I can't be bothered to find a list of games that is formatted properly for pasting.

I get to see the Chargers/Jets and Seahawks/Browns this morning.

EDIT:  Ok here is a decent one with point spreads.

Date & Time    Favorite    Spread    Underdog

10/23 1:00 ET    Chicago    -1.5    Tampa Bay
(At London)
10/23 1:00 ET    At Carolina    -2.5    Washington
10/23 1:00 ET    San Diego    -1    At NY Jets
10/23 1:00 ET    At Cleveland    -3    Seattle
10/23 1:00 ET    At Tennessee    -2.5    Houston
10/23 1:00 ET    Denver    -1    At Miami
10/23 1:00 ET    At Detroit    -4.5    Atlanta
10/23 4:05 ET    At Oakland    -3.5    Kansas City
10/23 4:05 ET    Pittsburgh    -4    At Arizona
10/23 4:15 ET    At Dallas    -14    St. Louis
10/23 4:15 ET    Green Bay    -10    At Minnesota
10/23 8:30 ET    At New Orleans    -13.5    Indianapolis

Monday Night Football Point Spread

10/24 8:35 ET    Baltimore    -9.5    At Jacksonville

Ed Anger

This weekend just doesn't appeal to me. I might watch the Pack assrape the Vikes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Watching the bears bucs game at work, int int safety. Weird game.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

I wish the Commish would get that London shit out of his system.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 23, 2011, 12:32:41 PM
This weekend just doesn't appeal to me. I might watch the Pack assrape the Vikes.
Is there a single game this week that is interesting and competitive?  I don't think so.

And Houston's Manning is coming out on a cart.  The injury fun continues.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

I like the London game (which I've been watching) but I do wish they would play up the local flavor more.  Put a Pom in the booth, interview some locals, that sort of thing.  Get some crowd shots of chavs reacting to the stripperleaders.  As things stand it's just a normal game with quieter than usual fans.

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 23, 2011, 01:43:19 PM
I like the London game (which I've been watching) but I do wish they would play up the local flavor more.  Put a Pom in the booth, interview some locals, that sort of thing.  Get some crowd shots of chavs reacting to the stripperleaders.  As things stand it's just a normal game with quieter than usual fans.
Yeah, no doubt.  What's the point of playing games in Britain if you're not going to British it up?

Man, Tebow is a total bitch.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Neil on October 23, 2011, 02:20:31 PM
:yes:  I'm rather amused.  Also, this Seachickens-Browns game is painful to watch.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 23, 2011, 02:36:22 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 23, 2011, 02:20:31 PM
:yes:  I'm rather amused.  Also, this Seachickens-Browns game is painful to watch.
Yeah.  I was listing games the other night to my wife, trying to decide which we'll watch, and she figured that game was a 'cripplefight', and unworthy of our attention.

Man, the Texans are showing that their rough patch was an anomaly.  That's how you play through injuries.

Sophie Scholl

And... now Tebow finally has a good drive and scores a TD.  Ugh. :glare:

edit:  And also great to see my fantasy futility will continue.  Jesus.  If it weren't for bad luck...
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

MBM is such a fucking letdown, isn't he?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 23, 2011, 02:54:57 PM
MBM is such a fucking letdown, isn't he?
He's lucky Plax is having an amazing game. :rolleyes:

Sophie Scholl

Tebow leads the comeback with under 20 seconds to go.  Fuck sticks.  The Tebow cock sucking will be unacceptable for the coming week. :bleeding:

MadBurgerMaker

Well.  Not much to say about the Texans game, other than it's nice to see them beat the Titans down like that.  They did...well..everything pretty well today.

QuoteTebow leads the comeback with under 20 seconds to go.  Fuck sticks.  The Tebow cock sucking will be unacceptable for the coming week.

They were already blowing the guy for his absolutely disgusting looking pass that the TE had to lay out to catch. 

Miami is just awful.

Neil

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 23, 2011, 03:08:14 PM
Tebow leads the comeback with under 20 seconds to go.  Fuck sticks.  The Tebow cock sucking will be unacceptable for the coming week. :bleeding:
Yeah, but against the Dolphins.  The Dolphins are terrible.