News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who actually is in for Star Wars?

Started by Berkut, October 20, 2011, 03:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeelin

I'm having a blast as a light side sith sorcerer.

"You destroyed our new turrets! Why?"

"I AM A SITH. YOU DARE QUESTION?"

Be nice if someone commented on it, though.

"Light Side Sith" is really more lawful evil than light side, with a dash of "even evil has standards."

Syt

What has me worried a bit about the game is the future addition of new content. They have to make it full voice over, otherwise it'll stick out like a sore thumb. And that, in turn, will drive up the production time/cost - having a few wizkids designing new missions won't be enough.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Did my first flashpoint, the Black Talon one. Wow.

There was 3 of us, and one of the guys did it a couple of times already. Apparently, there are differents sub-missions and endings.
*SPOILER ALERT*

Like, we volunteered to clear out the boarding attempt in Engineering, and the guy was surprised as he was never sent there before. Plus, we, in great agreement decided to kill the captain when we took over the ship, and when we got back from the Republic vessel, all the bridge crew was massacred, allegedly because in-fighting broke out. Again, according to this guy, this was the first time he saw the  captain off-ed and the ending is different when he stays alive.

Very cool, from an MMO at least.

Syt

I did BT once, and it was as you described. Possibly triggered due to dialogue options?

Hammer Station is a lot more straightforward (go there and slaughter everything), with less interaction, unfortunately, with one Dark Side/Light Side decision. BT is cooler from a story perspective.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: Berkut on December 18, 2011, 10:32:44 PM
I friended Cal, and sent him a bunch of messages, but he just ignored me. :(
:huh: Last night?  I didn't see any messages from you..... :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

chipwich

In As Ixchel, but he won't be my main. I was planning on playing a cartoonishly evil inquisitor but that girl at the start made my heart grow three times it's size

HVC

My planned neutral bounty hunter is slowly inching towards the light side. I feel bad sending women and children to their deaths.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

I play a butt ugly Jedi Sage who's lighter than helium.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

besuchov

There should really be a way to switch sides if you go far enough away from your sides alignment.

JonasSalk

Quote from: besuchov on December 19, 2011, 02:18:24 PM
There should really be a way to switch sides if you go far enough away from your sides alignment.

While this sounds do-able, wouldn't that lead to there being Sith Inquisitors on the Republic side? Or other goofy things.
Yuman

HVC

They only way i can see it workin (at least for force users) is to re-role as their counterparts.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Stonewall

If any of you land on Jung Ma, I have the following Empire toons there.

Brutalis - Sith Marauder (13)
Zeratuul - Sith Juggernaut (17)
Sizzle - Sith Sorcerer (15)
Vanya - Sith Assassin (1)
Fo'Shizzle - Powertech Bounty Hunter (10)
Huzzah - Mercenary Bounty Hunter (6)
Ja'wohl - Sniper Imperial Agent (3)
Klink - Operative Imperial Agent (1)
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

chipwich

Could you please edit the op so I know who to talk to?

Berkut

I could, if I had any more idea than you do who everyone is.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

So last night once the servers went live there was immediately enormous queues on Graush.

There were also queues on Kaas City.

So I rolled on some random PvE server.  Started up an Imperial Agent.  Only played for 30 minutes, but that storyline does look to be a hoot!  However, the cover mechanic looks to be a PITA.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.