Started by Berkut, October 20, 2011, 03:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 02, 2011, 12:11:19 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on December 02, 2011, 12:05:35 PM
Quote from: Barrister on December 02, 2011, 12:00:42 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on December 02, 2011, 11:57:15 AM
Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2011, 07:38:55 AM
edit:  He and I both want to do Imperials initially.

Thats unfortunate because it looks like Katmai's group (sith I belive) is going to be pretty good.  Almost gets me to the point of thinking I might pick this up.  Almost.

Sith = Imperials.

Ok then he is fine.

And shouldnt you be reading law instead of star wars lore? :P

:huh: He doesn't work in private practice.

Which means he reads a lot more law then I do...

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 02, 2011, 12:18:49 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 02, 2011, 12:11:19 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on December 02, 2011, 12:05:35 PM
Quote from: Barrister on December 02, 2011, 12:00:42 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on December 02, 2011, 11:57:15 AM
Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2011, 07:38:55 AM
edit:  He and I both want to do Imperials initially.

Thats unfortunate because it looks like Katmai's group (sith I belive) is going to be pretty good.  Almost gets me to the point of thinking I might pick this up.  Almost.

Sith = Imperials.

Ok then he is fine.

And shouldnt you be reading law instead of star wars lore? :P

:huh: He doesn't work in private practice.

Which means he reads a lot more law then I do...

MArtin's annotated Criminal Code give me 99% of everything I need to know.  :blush:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

If Kat can get me in to their guild, I would play on a PvE server.

Can anyone log in now? The play button on the launcher is not active for me right now for some reason.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Stonewall

"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on December 03, 2011, 03:29:19 PM

Can anyone log in now? The play button on the launcher is not active for me right now for some reason.

You wont have any trouble getting in.  Just tell them Hartaz (katmai) sent you.

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on December 03, 2011, 03:29:19 PM

I can get you in no problem.
Nope only people who can play atm were those invited for last beta weekend.

The guild has been all setup and just waiting to get email about which east coast server we will be on, will let you know as soon as i do.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Scipio

Was not impressed by the beta, although I liked the high level of polish and smooth integration of Force powers.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Syt

Well, they throw in two more potential early access days:

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111207

QuoteEarly Game Access

Customers who pre-order Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will be able to play the game before the official launch. "Early Game Access" is the period of time before the official game launch when pre-order customers may access the game. Early Game Access may begin as early as December 13, 2011, 7:00AM EST (Pacific: December 13th, 4:00AM PST; European: December 13th, 12:00PM GMT, 1:00PM CET). The length of your Early Game Access depends on the date and order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code at the Code Redemption Center. See the FAQ for more details.

To ensure you are ready to get into the game for Early Game Access, follow the instructions provided below to finalize your account activation and pre-load the Game Client.
Instructions

Pre-order the game
    Redeem your Pre-Order Code to be eligible for Early Game Access
    Uninstall the Game Testing Client

If you participated in The Old Republic Game Testing Program, but did not participate in the November 25th-28th or December 2nd-4th Beta Weekends, first uninstall the Game Testing Client before moving on to the next step. If you did participate in either of these Beta Weekends, there is no need to uninstall your Game Client. Visit the FAQ for instructions on how to uninstall your Game Testing Client.
    PRE-LOAD: Download the Launch Game Client

If you have completed the steps above, please visit http://www.swtor.com/download to pre-load the Game Client.

Also, at any time, you can log in to swtor.com and visit My Account >> Pre-Order to pre-load the Game Client. Click "Download Game Client" to begin the game installation. We encourage you to begin this process as soon as possible so you are ready when you are invited to play!

Invitation to Play the Game Early

Starting December 13, 2011, 7:00AM EST (Pacific: December 13th, 4:00AM PST; European: December 13th, 12:00PM GMT, 1:00PM CET), The Old Republic will begin emailing invitations to start your Early Game Access. Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!

To see your Early Game Access status, log in to swtor.com and visit My Account >> Pre-Order.

Are you a guild member through the Pre-Launch Guild Program?
Just prior to Early Game Access, you will be able to log in to swtor.com and visit the Guilds Headquarters to see if your guild was assigned a server and to play with them. You'll also see a flag next to a server name in-game if your guild is on that server. Visit the Guild FAQ for more details.

Have a Product Registration Code?
If you redeem a Product Registration Code during Early Game Access, your 30 days of included game time will not begin until the game officially launches on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM PST; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01AM CET).

Visit the FAQ for more info.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Seems that there is no advance notice of your early access - you'll merely get an email telling you you are ready to go.

Also, there is no grace period.  Once it hits midnight CST on December 20th you must have a valid game key attached to your account.  Which slightly sucks for anyone who is buying a physical copy.

Syt

Quote from: Barrister on December 08, 2011, 01:07:55 PM
Seems that there is no advance notice of your early access - you'll merely get an email telling you you are ready to go.

Also, there is no grace period.  Once it hits midnight CST on December 20th you must have a valid game key attached to your account.  Which slightly sucks for anyone who is buying a physical copy.

Actually, retailers in Europe will receive their copies on the 15th now. No idea why. Official launch remains the 20th.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Anyways, I won't be able to fully enjoy it before the 23rd (vacation from 23rd to 2nd). Still much to do at work, and I have two short stories I need to polish some more.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

Quote from: Syt on December 08, 2011, 01:51:52 PM
Anyways, I won't be able to fully enjoy it before the 23rd (vacation from 23rd to 2nd). Still much to do at work, and I have two short stories I need to polish some more.

Same here - but I'm leaving for Winnipeg.  So I can only play from whenever I get early access, to December 21st.

Arvoreen

Awesome, I'm on vacation as of the end of business this Friday (till after the New Year!)

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points