And we're back!

Main Menu

Montreal 2012

Started by garbon, October 12, 2011, 11:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on September 20, 2012, 08:51:24 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 20, 2012, 07:21:42 AM
<_<

I can't keep track of where everyone lives, buddy. :hug:

Of course not but you didn't even inquire!

I am : hurt.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 20, 2012, 09:05:15 AM
Quote from: garbon on September 20, 2012, 08:51:24 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 20, 2012, 07:21:42 AM
<_<

I can't keep track of where everyone lives, buddy. :hug:

Of course not but you didn't even inquire!

I am : hurt.

I didn't ask Viper either. He chimed in with a dinner offer. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Grey Fox, stop acting like a needy girl.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Jacob on September 20, 2012, 12:19:15 PM

To Garbon, really?

Jacob

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 20, 2012, 12:25:05 PM
Quote from: Jacob on September 20, 2012, 12:19:15 PM

To Garbon, really?

Oh! Right. Sorry.

... didn't realize you guys were flirting.

garbon

Grey Fox

garbon

Given the recent developments in your life, I have to decline as you present as a high-risk/low-gain business investment.

viper37

is it this week-end, Friday the 5th or the next one Friday the 12th?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

viper37

Met Garbon yesterday night: charming fellow :)

He's always laughing, wich makes him seem nicer than on the forum where I always figured him for a gay CdM ;)

He did most of the talking.  That was great, as now that I can walk, it seems that I can't talk (yeah for asthma).  Talked about a lot of things, didn't talk much about you guys, so don't worry, no big secrets were spilled :)

It was a nice evening at Le Cosmos, it was too early to go anywhere else, and I was kind tired too.

It took me 2.5hrs to get there (instead of 1.5) , got stuck in traffic - again.  I'm beginning to dislike Quebec city.  <_<

All in all, a nice evening.  Glad to have met Garbon.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

I'd just add that despite what v said, I totally took a little time to blow up the spot of some of our actually mild-mannered Internet tough guys. :D

garbon

Border crossing back consisted of the agent telling me that the Weston is nice and fancy. :lol: