Toronto: Police advise girls not to wear school uniform skirts on public transit

Started by jimmy olsen, October 12, 2011, 06:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: Malthus on October 13, 2011, 12:42:42 PM
Quote from: Josephus on October 13, 2011, 12:34:03 PM
Most Catholic schools here are pretty much fading the kilts away in favour of skorts--skirts with insetted shorts. And, in any case, most schools require girls to wear gym shorts beneath the kilts.

I see we have an expert.  :D

:Embarrass: Catholic school veteran.  :blush:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on October 13, 2011, 03:29:07 PM
Most Catholic schools here are pretty much fading the kilts away in favour of skorts--skirts with insetted shorts. And, in any case, most schools require girls to wear gym shorts beneath the kilts.

:Embarrass: Catholic schoolgirl underwear veteran.  :blush:

FYP.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Malthus on October 13, 2011, 03:53:42 PM
Quote from: Josephus on October 13, 2011, 03:29:07 PM

:Embarrass: Catholic schoolgirl underwear veteran.  :blush:

FYP.  :P

Hey, whatever feels comfortable.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Drakken

Josquius

I have heard of  schools at home icreasingly doing away with skrts. I remember when I  was at shool they were rather rare on all but the slaggiest girls.
Hell, even Japan is modernising somewhat, traditional sailor suits/fetish fodder being replaced with bland western style uniforms- still no choice for girls but skirts though
██████
██████
██████