News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

10,000 Free Round-Trip Tickets to Japan

Started by garbon, October 11, 2011, 07:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 11, 2011, 08:37:34 PM
So you would be aroused by the prospect of 10 guys centering their attention upon a woman? :hmm:

Sure, why not? Still 10 dudes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2011, 08:32:53 PM
Quote from: DGuller on October 11, 2011, 08:21:09 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2011, 08:07:20 PM
Also based on your car accident thread here, I think you might want to use that time brushing up on acquiring rudimentary story telling skills. The point isn't to lull your readers to sleep.
:rolleyes: Fuck you too.  I want to see you getting 219 posts out of a bumper-bender and a flat tire.

See that's part of the problem. You think such is a good topic for storytelling.
The people have spoken. :contract:  You don't get 219 posts in your thread, of which at least 100 are not by me, by picking a bad topic for storytelling.

garbon

ok

of course, i got 633 over hippies in a park.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

Quote from: Razgovory on October 11, 2011, 07:54:57 PM
I didn't think the Japanese liked foreigners that well.  Maybe if they paid me to go to Japan I'd think of it.

You misunderstand the beneficence of Japan. They are delighted to have Gaijin about- we are a strange delight, adding colour and vibrance to life like an eager child, who is naturally excused for his brash outbursts because he does not understand proper societal restraint.

It is only when the foreigner presumes to stay in Japan for any but the most transient periods that he exercises their ire.

The Japanese love the West almost as much as they love Japan. Intrusion upon their crystal fortress is permitted, provided you do not attempt to sing the crystals into an alignment contrary to its indigenous constellation.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2011, 09:29:54 PM
ok

of course, i got 633 over hippies in a park.
That wasn't your story, though.  :rolleyes:

Eddie Teach

A lifetime is pretty transient to the traditional Japanese mindset.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2011, 08:45:59 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on October 11, 2011, 08:37:34 PM
So you would be aroused by the prospect of 10 guys centering their attention upon a woman? :hmm:

Sure, why not? Still 10 dudes.

Fair enough.  But just remember, at some point there's going to be a girl covered in cum.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Lettow77

The traditional japanese mindset is come and gone. Zeitaku wa teki da is Zeitaku wa suteki da these days.

Ideologue

Quote from: Lettow77 on October 11, 2011, 09:48:44 PM
The traditional japanese mindset is cum and go.

See, garbon?  Lettow agrees.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 11, 2011, 09:48:19 PM
Fair enough.  But just remember, at some point there's going to be a girl covered in cum.

Minor obstacle.

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2011, 09:49:46 PM

Minor obstacle.

Well, that's open-minded of you. :)
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 11, 2011, 09:52:16 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2011, 09:49:46 PM

Minor obstacle.

Well, that's open-minded of you. :)

You'd hope the gay black guy would be. :P

Viking

I thought this was a hoax? Every source for this always has some internet problem explaining the - or a real lack of official references.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Lettow77

Bukkake is at its most arousing if all parties involved are ashamed. There is something magnificent in each man struggling between his sense of propriety and his own desire- he gives in for the moment, knowing he will be unable to face his fellows or speak of the event afterwards, and that he will instantly regret it. Passion overcomes shame but it is an illusory victory that fades away the moment after climax.

As for the woman, she is the centrepiece of shame; she must derive no pleasure in it at all, but rather, her innocence is an offering before the men, debasing her decency for the sake of a multitude's momentary pleasure. Docile but with an affected indifference, She must show resolve and fortitude of spirit during it, but ideally she should cry once the men are out of sight. A woman who takes pleasure in the experience, or indeed men who are not mortified by their own behaviour afterwords, is obscene.

This I feel is the best way forward with bukkake.