News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

10,000 Free Round-Trip Tickets to Japan

Started by garbon, October 11, 2011, 07:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Quote from: Lettow77 on October 11, 2011, 09:54:41 PM
Bukkake is at its most arousing if all parties involved are ashamed. There is something magnificent in each man struggling between his sense of propriety and his own desire- he gives in for the moment, knowing he will be unable to face his fellows or speak of the event afterwards, and that he will instantly regret it. Passion overcomes shame but it is an illusory victory that fades away the moment after climax.

As for the woman, she is the centrepiece of shame; she must derive no pleasure in it at all, but rather, her innocence is an offering before the men, debasing her decency for the sake of a multitude's momentary pleasure. Docile but with an affected indifference, She must show resolve and fortitude of spirit during it, but ideally she should cry once the men are out of sight. A woman who takes pleasure in the experience, or indeed men who are not mortified by their own behaviour afterwords, is obscene.

This I feel is the best way forward with bukkake.

Awesome post.

Ideologue

Quote from: Lettow77 on October 11, 2011, 09:54:41 PM
Bukkake is at its most arousing if all parties involved are ashamed. There is something magnificent in each man struggling between his sense of propriety and his own desire- he gives in for the moment, knowing he will be unable to face his fellows or speak of the event afterwards, and that he will instantly regret it. Passion overcomes shame but it is an illusory victory that fades away the moment after climax.

As for the woman, she is the centrepiece of shame; she must derive no pleasure in it at all, but rather, her innocence is an offering before the men, debasing her decency for the sake of a multitude's momentary pleasure. Docile but with an affected indifference, She must show resolve and fortitude of spirit during it, but ideally she should cry once the men are out of sight. A woman who takes pleasure in the experience, or indeed men who are not mortified by their own behaviour afterwords, is obscene.

This I feel is the best way forward with bukkake.

You should be ashamed of yourself.  Facials are noble work.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on October 11, 2011, 10:06:53 PM
I refuse to take the accusation of strangeness for drawing attention to the central role shame must play in Japanese sexuality. If y'all don't agree, you have merely misunderstood Japan.

Agreeing or disagreeing with Japan on this matter is a matter of taste, but it wouldn't do to not acknowledge the facts on the ground.
Shame plays a role in all elements of Japanese culture, as they are a society based on shame.  It's part of what holds them back.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Lettow77

Shame is the essence of civilization! Man was elevated from the beasts when he saw his own nudity and was ashamed. Consider the difference between the english gentleman and the negro; the largest gulf is one of shame. Even within England itself, consider the difference between the prim aristocrat and the streetsweep, he of the blackened teeth and unreserved disposition. Shame holds back but also raises us to new heights.

I can't sing shame's praises enough. The woman without shame is repulsive; the man without shame is very nearly as bad. The struggle with shame is the most intriguing internal struggle, and those without it are simpler beasts who lack the subtlety of those who must contend with a complicated series of rules that determine what is acceptable and when.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Viking

Quote from: Viking on October 11, 2011, 09:54:12 PM
I thought this was a hoax? Every source for this always has some internet problem explaining the - or a real lack of official references.
from

http://www.jnto.go.jp/

QuoteThank you for visiting Japan National Tourism Organization website.

Recently a number of media outlets have publicized articles about "Japan Offers 10,000 free flights to foreigners", however it is subject to government budgetary approval, and no details have been decided yet. Therefore no related information is included in our website.

If you are looking for travel and tourism information on Japan, please visit one of the following sites.

So, I name thee hoax.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

It's a hoax that ABC posted an article that Japan hasn't decided on the details yet - which it says in the post? :unsure:

Potentially misleading, sure - but hoax seems a bit strong.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

Quote from: garbon on October 11, 2011, 10:51:56 PM
It's a hoax that ABC posted an article that Japan hasn't decided on the details yet - which it says in the post? :unsure:

Potentially misleading, sure - but hoax seems a bit strong.

USA is returning to the Moon!!!

- this is, however, subject to government budgetary approval.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

This is the last time I trust garbon.  He has made a fool of us.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Except there is no likelihood of your proposed scenario happening soon whereas there is at least some discussion happening of the article's (well let's be real...blog post's).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: DGuller on October 11, 2011, 08:21:09 PM
:rolleyes: Fuck you too.  I want to see you getting 219 posts out of a bumper-bender and a flat tire.

:yeahright:  It's "fender-bender," Ivan.  We go for the rhyme rather than the alliteration.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DGuller

I know, but I didn't bend my fender.  I was in a car club in college, I know the difference between fenders and bumpers.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: DGuller on October 11, 2011, 11:42:59 PM
I know, but I didn't bend my fender.  I was in a car club in college, I know the difference between fenders and bumpers.

:D
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Josquius

The Japanese government continues to be mad and act like it doesn't have crazy debt problems....
10,000? Really?
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on October 11, 2011, 11:42:59 PM

I don't.  Please tell me.