Swine Flue outbreak in Mexico, US; 20 confirmed dead.

Started by Syt, April 25, 2009, 04:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: katmai on April 27, 2009, 01:32:16 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 27, 2009, 01:30:30 AM
I have sniffles. Do I have: swine flu?  :cry:

We'd be only so lucky.  :P

Talked to my dad down in MBM's neck of woods, said that churches stopped services and schools were going to be closed as folks are nervous.
:punk:

Mental note for the future. :shifty:

Tamas

Syt

Well, the good news seems to be that the 20 identified cases in the U.S. were non-lethal and treatable.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grallon

Which Horeseman was the pandemic again ?  Second or Third ?

"The End Times are approaching.  Humanity's final chapter is about to be written"

Gods it'll be just like sipping cognac when the Titanic founders  :wub:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Martinus

Quote from: Grallon on April 27, 2009, 07:09:43 AM

"The End Times are approaching.  Humanity's final chapter is about to be written"

Gods it'll be just like sipping cognac when the Titanic founders  :wub:

G.
You are retarded.  :lol:

Ed Anger

Ed Anger's Disease log: Day one

Temp: 97.8
No cough

Saw a large black man wearing a placard and ringing a bell. Got a case of the heebie jeebies.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Grallon on April 27, 2009, 07:09:43 AM

War, Famine, Pestilence (sometimes Plague), Death.
Experience bij!

lustindarkness

I've been called a pig before, does that mean I have bigger chances of catching this thing? :unsure:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Liep

As long as you only roll around in your own shit you should stay clear.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Malthus

Swine flue?

There is only a limited amount of damage a novelty pig-shaped chimney can do.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

I Killed Kenny

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on April 27, 2009, 01:30:30 AM
I have sniffles. Do I have: swine flu?  :cry:

This is the reason I'm glad I'm not a family doctor/GP in times such as these.  :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points