4 Idiots Who Show Up Wherever Religion Is Discussed Online

Started by Solmyr, October 04, 2011, 06:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Number one is clearly Marty. Number two is Slargos and Grallon, altough not fully

We do not have any number 3s (gee, I wonder why), and everyone here has been number 4

Eddie Teach

Not Slargos, his hatred of Muslims isn't rooted in his own religion. (What is his religion anyway, lapsed Protestantism, Asatru, nihilism, solipsism?)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 04, 2011, 07:01:13 AM
Not Slargos, his hatred of Muslims isn't rooted in his own religion. (What is his religion anyway, lapsed Protestantism, Asatru, nihilism, solipsism?)

blue collar general hatred, I'd say  :hmm:

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

ulmont

I can't believe you guys are talking about idiots who show up wherever religion is discussed online and forgot to mention Viking (textbook #1).

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

We should do another forum invasion where we're all pretending to be Guy 3.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 04, 2011, 08:15:15 AM
We should do another forum invasion where we're all pretending to be Guy 3.

Repent and be saved.

Errrr....I mean: REPENT AND BE SAVED!!!!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HisMajestyBOB

Repent and save...
$5 off next purchase of value $20 or more.

Wasn't Mishka kind of a 3?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Valdemar

Barrister

Quote from: Valdemar on October 04, 2011, 09:58:57 AM
If Apple is religion, then BB is no. 3  :hug:

V

New iPhones being announced today! :w00t:

No Steve Jobs though. :cry:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

no, I really am like Carl Sagan (but also with Bill Maher's comic wit when I want it)....
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.