4 Idiots Who Show Up Wherever Religion Is Discussed Online

Started by Solmyr, October 04, 2011, 06:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 05, 2011, 12:14:44 AM
Siege is 40?  :huh:

He is the grizzled old centurion, standing on some wall watching for barbarians.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 05, 2011, 07:30:27 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 05, 2011, 12:14:44 AM
Siege is 40?  :huh:
He is the grizzled old centurion, standing on some wall watching for barbarians.
Siege is the barbarian mercenary who has been hired into the army.  He's going to march on Rome one of these days.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Neil on October 05, 2011, 08:35:42 AM
Siege is the barbarian mercenary who has been hired into the army.  He's going to march on Rome one of these days.

To plunder Silvio's stash of underage girls?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Brain

Siege is a Jew in the US Army. He's not a centurion and he isn't gonna march on Rome (Georgia?). :rolleyes:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on October 05, 2011, 09:32:56 AM

Consider it badly needed regime change.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Bunga Bunga.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

I meant it in a proverbial sense, but if Silvio has some 13-15 year olds, Siege would be all over that.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Maximus

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.