Siege

My dreams always come true.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

CountDeMoney

I don't know if it's Walking Dead withdrawal or the recent WWZ trailers, but I had a zombiepocalypse dream last night;  escaping with my cat, I find myself trapped in a restaurant or store of some sort, diving into a large closet, but the door won't close all the way...they're in the hallway and I think they smell us, I'm trying to keep the cat quiet because the little shit doesn't like to be held and I can't reload my revolver (LOLZ sez the board Glockheads). As they get closer to the door, I have no choice but to toss Gangsta out in the hallway as a diversion;  hopefully she has the presence of mind to haul ass and take them with her, so I can reload and get out.  I break out of the building and see Gangsta running, so I'm chasing the cat, and the zombies are chasing me.  I eventually catch up to her and the zombies catch up to us, and I wind up doing us both, and then it's morning.

Darth Wagtaros

Last night I went with some friends to a Hyundai dealership because one of them (who is a cheapskate) insisted that if you test drove one of their cars they'd give you a free gourmet dinner. This despite the fact that we seem to have gone there multiple times before and had to avoid salespeople that we got food from on other occasions.  The food was kind of disgusting.  They were also selling aquarium supplies including what they called root Beer Fish, by Reeses, which was apparently just freshwater trout fry.

Eventually I left the dealership and ran into Lando Calrissian who introduced me to some crazy person who insisted that Hyundai was attacking him with EM waves and needed wooden shielding to stay sane.  he had a pizza peal behind his chair and if it moved he started screaming. Lando was filing a class action lawsuit for a few hundred dollars against Hyundai for driving people crazy.  He asked me to deliver the notice to them since I was going back from my car anyway.

I found Berkut in the waiting room and told him about what was going on, and he said it was a great idea and wanted to get in on the lawsuit so long as the payout was increased.  Then I delivered the notes to a sales woman and we talked about classical music for awhile before I finally got away.  There was some other stuff with robots or something, but that is all I remember.
PDH!

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 02, 2013, 11:17:21 AM
I don't know if it's Walking Dead withdrawal or the recent WWZ trailers, but I had a zombiepocalypse dream last night;  escaping with my cat, I find myself trapped in a restaurant or store of some sort, diving into a large closet, but the door won't close all the way...they're in the hallway and I think they smell us, I'm trying to keep the cat quiet because the little shit doesn't like to be held and I can't reload my revolver (LOLZ sez the board Glockheads). As they get closer to the door, I have no choice but to toss Gangsta out in the hallway as a diversion;  hopefully she has the presence of mind to haul ass and take them with her, so I can reload and get out.  I break out of the building and see Gangsta running, so I'm chasing the cat, and the zombies are chasing me.  I eventually catch up to her and the zombies catch up to us, and I wind up doing us both, and then it's morning.
hiding in a closet huh? what do you think the dream was trying to tell ya? :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on June 10, 2013, 07:02:53 AM
Last night I went with some friends to a Hyundai dealership because one of them (who is a cheapskate) insisted that if you test drove one of their cars they'd give you a free gourmet dinner. This despite the fact that we seem to have gone there multiple times before and had to avoid salespeople that we got food from on other occasions.  The food was kind of disgusting.  They were also selling aquarium supplies including what they called root Beer Fish, by Reeses, which was apparently just freshwater trout fry.

Eventually I left the dealership and ran into Lando Calrissian who introduced me to some crazy person who insisted that Hyundai was attacking him with EM waves and needed wooden shielding to stay sane.  he had a pizza peal behind his chair and if it moved he started screaming. Lando was filing a class action lawsuit for a few hundred dollars against Hyundai for driving people crazy.  He asked me to deliver the notice to them since I was going back from my car anyway.

I found Berkut in the waiting room and told him about what was going on, and he said it was a great idea and wanted to get in on the lawsuit so long as the payout was increased.  Then I delivered the notes to a sales woman and we talked about classical music for awhile before I finally got away.  There was some other stuff with robots or something, but that is all I remember.

You really have the greatest dreams ever. :D
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Darth Wagtaros

I kept thinking (during the dream) that court papers really should be served by someone other than a guy who was just afte rsome free food.  And that summons should be a pile of seedy looking receipts and wrinkled papers all stapled together.
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

I dreamt that the Cylons were invading, and the Brady Bunch was somehow trying to protect the Earth by moving it out of the way with giant rockets.  Except for Greg who was collaborating with the Cylons and helping them kill hippies.
PDH!

Ed Anger

I dreamt I was shopping in a Canadian supermarket last night. EH EH EH ABOOT ABOOT ZED ZED
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

I had a weird one, but I forget most of the details.

Another dream featured our Tabby Cat Gusto as one of the detectives on Law and Order.  His meowing broke suspects will to resist questioning. :(
PDH!

HVC

I keep dreaming about work. while not weird, its damn annoying.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Ed Anger

I have at least one a night now. I'm on a Gordon Ramsay cooking show and he insults my fried spam  sandwiches.Or I'm trapped in a shopping mall of only Anercrombie and Fitch stores.

Kill me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

HVC

Just woke up from a nap where I had a weird dream Mayor Ford (of crackhead fame) was a manager of a supermarket who tried to frame me for stealing fruit. He pulled out a gun on me while calling the cops and had a nervous break down and made me call his mother on his phone. then the cops arrived and tackled him and I woke up. Colds and naps do not mix.

derspiess

I had a dream it was legal to buy these kits to make the equivalent of a mini-nuke from Fallout.  I had some people over and was showing them how it worked-- my finger was nowhere near the trigger but it shot across the street and blew up in my neighbor's backyard.  Thankfully the radiation didn't reach my house, but it was a little embarrassing having to explain to my neighbors.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall