News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weird Dream of the Week

Started by Darth Wagtaros, September 26, 2011, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Look, I'm gonna be Randall Flagg. You are coming with us.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

I wish I had gone to KApapalooza now.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Today's nap dream:

I was Hitler's Librarian and to get the books out of Berlin, I loaded all the books into a Me-163 and took off to South America with them.

No boobs in the dream.  :mad:

PDH

Boobs on a Komet would not have been aerodynamic.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Tonitrus

Quote from: PDH on June 24, 2012, 02:45:44 PM
Boobs on a Komet would not have been aerodynamic.

Depends on how pointy they are.

Ed Anger

I had a medieval dream. A duchess invaded my dukedom, and the dream was full of gnarly cool fighting. My mind fucked me over when it came to the end. My troops stormed the castle, and I ravaged the duchess in revenge.

This food network bitch,Alex Guarnaschelli:

Dammit. You are damned right I awoke in terror.

My wife is banned from watching cooking channel and food network at night. BANNED I SAY.

sbr

Octavian

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 07, 2012, 09:36:17 AM
I had a medieval dream. A duchess invaded my dukedom, and the dream was full of gnarly cool fighting. My mind fucked me over when it came to the end. My troops stormed the castle, and I ravaged the duchess in revenge.

This food network bitch,Alex Guarnaschelli:

Dammit. You are damned right I awoke in terror.

My wife is banned from watching cooking channel and food network at night. BANNED I SAY.

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Ed Anger

A 2 parter:

1st part, I found additional rooms in my basement. I kept digging, and found a huge cavern of rooms filled with 70's decor and living cats. Ok, not weird.

4 am Piss break. Fall aback asleep and....

2nd part, The newly excavated part was filled with Aliens. The black nasty ones from the movies of the same name. So I kept sending nationally known democrats heavily armed (to save the 70's decor) and they keep dying horribly. I finally send down a Republican and they kick ass and take names. Before I woke up, Condi Rice was taking her uniform off and..

I woke up.  :(

My brain is FUCKED UP.

The Brain

I'm not convinced that your dreams are real.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Of course they're not real. Now whether they're creations of his subconscious or his conscious mind is a good question.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

I think they are a product of whoever makes Vicodin.

Darth Wagtaros

I had some truly fucked up ones, only one I remember is going around my house and the walls were falling apart.
PDH!

Ed Anger

I like my cannibalism ones. The flu fucks me over hard.

Eddie Teach

First thing I remember, I was shooting wads of trash into a basket. For some reason, there were a lot of people watching me. Then the basket turns into a truck and there's some argument over whether everybody will fit. Then I was on a schoolbus. It wasn't my ordinary bus, but it was heading on the same path. I sat up front so I could tell the driver when to stop. Somewhere along the way, the bus turns into a car and I'm driving. I have the feeling I'm being followed. I drive through a narrow tunnel and then I have to stop because there's no space left ahead. I'm facing a cliff, and my car is now a plane. I'm looking for a place to park my plane, but find out I'm in the wrong place. I shouldn't be on the outside of the mountain, but under it. A pretty blonde stewardess comes in to calm the passengers(and me). There is mention of the Ukraine for some reason. Just when I'm ready to fly the plane to the proper spot, I wake up.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?