News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weird Dream of the Week

Started by Darth Wagtaros, September 26, 2011, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Ok, so here is my latest dream experience. Let me preface by saying that I have been running a "dream journal" for the last couple of months, trying to remember and write down my dreams (don't ask  :ph34r:).

I have not been very good at it, though, and remembering only snippets and the like.

So last night I have some dream, the details of which are not relevant (it involved some of my coworkers, and the guru guy from the second season of "True Detective" at some picnic, that later turned weird). And then the really weird part happened.

I dreamed that I woke up and remembered my previous dream, so I went to my dream journal to record it (which I managed to do). I also dreamed that the journal contained some numbers and figures and I remember myself thinking quite clearly in my dream that these were messages from my higher consciousness.

I then went back to the "dream in dream" and it continued for quite a while. When I finally woke up I remembered everything, although I could not recall the numbers and figures from my journal.

Or have I really woken up?  :hmm: :tinfoil:

Valmy

Damn Marty you are indulging in lots of woo spiritual things lately. You are crossing over to the Valmy side of the force.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

Quote from: Martinus on July 01, 2015, 10:07:13 AM
Ok, so here is my latest dream experience. Let me preface by saying that I have been running a "dream journal" for the last couple of months, trying to remember and write down my dreams (don't ask  :ph34r:).

I have not been very good at it, though, and remembering only snippets and the like.

So last night I have some dream, the details of which are not relevant (it involved some of my coworkers, and the guru guy from the second season of "True Detective" at some picnic, that later turned weird). And then the really weird part happened.

I dreamed that I woke up and remembered my previous dream, so I went to my dream journal to record it (which I managed to do). I also dreamed that the journal contained some numbers and figures and I remember myself thinking quite clearly in my dream that these were messages from my higher consciousness.

I then went back to the "dream in dream" and it continued for quite a while. When I finally woke up I remembered everything, although I could not recall the numbers and figures from my journal.

Project MARTINUS, Specimen 46, Vat 7
Activity Recorded M.Y. 2015.22467
TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 01, 2015, 11:54:40 PM
Quote from: Martinus on July 01, 2015, 10:07:13 AM

Project MARTINUS, Specimen 46, Vat 7
Activity Recorded M.Y. 2015.22467
TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

:lol:

Martinus

Razgovory

I dreamnt I need to buy a console to play Fallout 4, but when I went out to buy one it turned out to be a large turtle.  It still worked as a console, but it needed to be fed, walked around, stank and tried to bite me.  I felt that for the asking price, 1500 dollars, it was not a good deal.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

So, since I started to write down my dreams they are getting more elaborate. Here's a sample from the last two weeks:

Dream 1: I am cycling through the streets of my home town and take a turn into an unknown place. It is most fantastic- I pass by an Arabic refugee shanty town of tents, minarets and bazaars. There I am accosted by gypsy children who asks whether I have a gift for them and I take off and give them my red and blue head band. Then I find myself cycling through corridors of an old hospital. It is foreboding, with only flicker of green light illuminating drab walls. I come out through the main gate and onto the drive way. The drive way is blocked by a toll gate which keeps going up and down. I yell at a woman operating it from a nearby booth and she goes into hysterics.

Dream 2: I am at a convention aimed at uniting the Polish left (sic!). Everybody is gnashing their teeth and I understand there is apparently a connection between the left's inability to unite and everybody losing their teeth. Finally I lose my tooth as well but when I take it out, it looks very alien, like a complex plastic construct, with only bits of metal and bone sticking through at some places.

Dream 3: I am a young woman running through a sea, towards the shore, chased by three shadowy thugs. Then as I approach the beach, I turn into a bird and fly away, while a tidal wave sweeps them away.

Dream 4: I am a young woman wearing a 30s' style fur coat and participating in a picnic on a Boston river waterfront, with a perfect view of the Boston city sky line. My companion is another, similarly dressed woman. She is holding a mirror. I look into her mirror and realise she is dead. Then I look past her and see a long line of gaunt, emaciated, grey men and women in antique clothes behind her and realise these are her long dead relatives and ancestors.

Dream 5: I am a vampire fighting an older vampire in the streets of some town. Finally he ambushes and kidnaps me. He takes me to his home and introduces me to his wife, a blind woman named Willma Blake (sic!). He tells me he is going to teach me all the vampire tricks.

I really need to get hold of some shrooms.  :hmm:

The Brain

I dreamt I was in Chicago. The incessant toddlin' drove me nuts. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

I had a sex dream last night with a named but fictional partner.  Her name was Gina.  I don't think I've ever had one of those before.

Admiral Yi

Had a pretty vivid dream last night about attending a very drunken wedding in London.  No idea where that came from.

Eddie Teach

I had a dream where I guess I was both the author and the main character. I knew my "friend" was gonna try to kill me, yet I didn't know because he hadn't revealed his hand...
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?