News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So are you happy that autumn is coming?

Started by Martinus, September 23, 2011, 08:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Summer is hell. Roll on autumn temperatures. Last night was the first time in Japan I could have done with a jumper
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habsburg

Zoupa

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 23, 2011, 11:21:57 AM
All the seasons in Lancashire are delightful, it has the perfect climate  :cool:

:lol: Right...

I like summer best, humid or dry. I don't get the canucks around town going bonkers over winter. YA SNOWBOARDING DUDE. Huh.

I drink a lot in winter.  :hmm:

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

Autumn is the best time of the year in Korea, so yes. :)
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

For me autumn is also a much more laid back season, weather-wise. If you get a sunny day, it's nice; if you do not, it's to be expected. In summer, every cold/rainy day feels like being cheated out of something.

Sheilbh

I like all the seasons.  But we've just had a shit summer so I'm not excited by our slide into winter <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on September 24, 2011, 03:27:52 AM
For me autumn is also a much more laid back season, weather-wise. If you get a sunny day, it's nice; if you do not, it's to be expected. In summer, every cold/rainy day feels like being cheated out of something.
+1
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

I still prefer the fall.  Drop in temperature drives the negros inside to find warmth, where they just stay inside and kill each other.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on September 24, 2011, 10:22:14 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 23, 2011, 11:52:55 PM
Quote from: Barrister on September 23, 2011, 10:40:49 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 23, 2011, 10:36:34 PM
Yeah, summer sucks.

Not Yukon summers. :(

Outside of the Siberian zones, summer sucks.  Happy? :P

False.

You have a phenotypical advantage.  I'm built for rainy, mild lefist strongholds, like Washington or Great Britain.

It was actually really nice here earlier today.  Pleasantly cool rain that didn't involve too much lightning.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on September 24, 2011, 07:36:14 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 24, 2011, 10:22:14 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 23, 2011, 11:52:55 PM
Quote from: Barrister on September 23, 2011, 10:40:49 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 23, 2011, 10:36:34 PM
Yeah, summer sucks.

Not Yukon summers. :(

Outside of the Siberian zones, summer sucks.  Happy? :P

False.

You have a phenotypical advantage.  I'm built for rainy, mild lefist strongholds, like Washington or Great Britain.

It was actually really nice here earlier today.  Pleasantly cool rain that didn't involve too much lightning.

Sucks to be you.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.