News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 3

Started by Grey Fox, September 23, 2011, 06:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2011, 04:09:02 PM
Then we wouldn't have had those butthurt shots of Brady and Bellicheat on the sideline.

That is a good point.  I will have to rethink my position on the issue.

Neil

Quote from: citizen k on September 26, 2011, 05:22:49 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 26, 2011, 04:19:09 PM
One wonders:  Has there ever been another division as completely worthless as the NFC West has been since Kurt Warner left Arizona?
I think the death knell was when Hasselbeck went to Tennessee. Now it's the division of Tavaris Jackson and Sam Bradford,  FTL.
On the other hand, Hasselbeck became worthless once Walter Jones retired, so I think that the Warner retirement was the moment that good QB play ended in the division.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Ugh. Cowboys-Redskins. I might as well go to bed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

I guarantee you that the Cowboys are wishing that they had held onto Gurode.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

This is a bad football game.

MadBurgerMaker

Hey look.  Rex with the turnover to end it.  I'm shocked.

Valmy

God that was fucking painful.  I watched that godawful shit game just to see the Skins blow it yet again?

Fucking Snyder.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Following my return from the OH-IO! jaunt I took, these are my initial thoughts on the week without seeing many highlights:  The Browns looked like shit and tried to lose to no avail.  I'll take the W though.  Awesome seeing the Bills beat the Pats.  I live in Bills country, and it's a happy land for once.  Also, having Gronkowski and Welker on my team as I curbstomped Timmah with their points was delicious.  Steelers fail at life as to their personal refs and Fraudell.  Now to hit some highlight reels and catch up.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 26, 2011, 11:02:56 PM
The Browns looked like shit and tried to lose to no avail.  I'll take the W though.

Dolphins FIAL > Browns FIAL :(

However, like the diligent fans of so many other troubled teams, I'm not giving up.

CountDeMoney

The Rex Cannon blows up, as usual.  It's an alternate week thing, I think.

The Danny hates to lose to the Cowboys.  The Danny hates to lose to the Cowboys on just field goals.  The Danny will not be pleasant to be around this week.

Suck it Foreskins.  :nelson: :nelson: :nelson: :nelson: :nelson:

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2011, 06:17:59 AM

Yeah losing a game when that is all they have done for the past 18 years or so really stings.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

Dear ESPN, The Cowgirls & the Blueskins might have a a great & fun rivalry once upon a time but it isn't the case anymore. No more of this crap on Monday nite, alright?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on September 27, 2011, 07:49:14 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2011, 06:17:59 AM

Yeah losing a game when that is all they have done for the past 18 years or so really stings.
Yeah, but it was supposed to be different.  The Redskins were playing fairly well, and had a tough defence, whereas the Cowboys had no offensive line worth of the name, no wide receivers that belong in the NFL, no running game and a gimpy QB.  Even if you expected the Sex Cannon to ruin the game, you still have to be a little disappointed.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 27, 2011, 07:56:03 AM
Dear ESPN, The Cowgirls & the Blueskins might have a a great & fun rivalry once upon a time but it isn't the case anymore. No more of this crap on Monday nite, alright?
Monday Night Football has really suffered since the big game moved to Sunday night.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on September 27, 2011, 08:00:16 AM
Yeah, but it was supposed to be different.  The Redskins were playing fairly well, and had a tough defence, whereas the Cowboys had no offensive line worth of the name, no wide receivers that belong in the NFL, no running game and a gimpy QB.  Even if you expected the Sex Cannon to ruin the game, you still have to be a little disappointed.

Eh good Romo showed up.  It happens.