News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 3

Started by Grey Fox, September 23, 2011, 06:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2011, 04:32:06 PM
Detroit's win over Minnehaha might just be the kind of loss that'll destroy that franchise for the rest of the season.

We can only hope.

Neil

Quote from: sbr on September 25, 2011, 04:37:24 PM
Detroit's win over Minnehaha might just be the kind of loss that'll destroy that franchise for the rest of the season.

We can only hope.
Can you really hate the Vikings that much thought?  With no Favre, aren't they pretty inoffensive?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 25, 2011, 04:43:43 PM

We can only hope.
Can you really hate the Vikings that much thought?  With no Favre, aren't they pretty inoffensive?

Just put yourself in the position of a Lions fan: would you have a positive opinion about the Vikings after the last 30 years?

CountDeMoney

Gratuitous Animal Cruelty PSA

FunkMonk

Bills and Lions are 3-0   :cool:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 25, 2011, 05:10:40 PM
Bills and Lions are 3-0   :cool:

Buffalo and Detroit, 3-0...Nirvana's Nevermind anniversary...we're slipping back into 1991.  Thank God.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2011, 05:01:14 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 25, 2011, 04:43:43 PM

We can only hope.

Just put yourself in the position of a Lions fan: would you have a positive opinion about the Vikings after the last 30 years?
Well, more like the last ten, but your point is taken.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

And the Bears boobirds are coming out.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2011, 05:08:10 PM
Gratuitous Animal Cruelty PSA

Look slike he's a second from snapping hat poor dogs neck :P

Also, suck it patriots. I don't follow football but i hate the patriots.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Bears tainted...Danica Patrick wearing a Bears hat.

No-winning bowlegged midget cunt.

Alcibiades

Someone's bitter over something.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

J-E-S-T Jest Jest Jest!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 25, 2011, 06:11:06 PM
Someone's bitter over something.

If that was aimed at me, I just loathe Danica Patrick.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 25, 2011, 03:48:40 PM
Evil loses.  :)

God saw tim posting stupid cartoons and BAM! Brady turns blind and tosses 4 INT's. God hates you Timmay. He hates you.
Brady was due to come down to earth a little after the last two games. It was inevitable, even for a great player like him. -_-
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point