And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 3

Started by Grey Fox, September 23, 2011, 06:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

Welp, the Texans are going to lose.  FGs instead of TDs in the redzone killed them (three that I can think of off the top of my head came from inside the 10). 

citizen k

Are the Bills for real now, Neil?

ulmont

Who Dat!

(Nice try MBM, that game was brutal)

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 25, 2011, 03:10:24 PM
Welp, the Texans are going to lose.  FGs instead of TDs in the redzone killed them (three that I can think of off the top of my head came from inside the 10).
Yeah, that loss hurts.  I really enjoyed the game, since I like both teams, but they just couldn't execute in the red zone.

It looks like the Patriots are going to lose.  This is an awesome day for football.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: ulmont on September 25, 2011, 03:17:56 PM
(Nice try MBM, that game was brutal)

Next time, I will work harder on the beers I guess.   ;)

Quote from: NeilYeah, that loss hurts.  I really enjoyed the game, since I like both teams, but they just couldn't execute in the red zone.

The distinct lack of running plays in the redzone, especially when they were inside the 10, was irritating me.  Schaub can throw a nice football and all, but with a guy like Ben Tate back there, why not give it to him?

Neil

Quote from: citizen k on September 25, 2011, 03:14:43 PM
Are the Bills for real now, Neil?
Well, if you beat the Patriots, you've arrived.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 25, 2011, 03:20:53 PM
The distinct lack of running plays in the redzone, especially when they were inside the 10, was irritating me.  Schaub can throw a nice football and all, but with a guy like Ben Tate back there, why not give it to him?
Especially since the Texans runblock so well.  It's weird, because it's not like their running game was erased throughout the game.  They did alright, but they went a little pass-wacky in the red zone.

Ed Anger

Evil loses.  :)

God saw tim posting stupid cartoons and BAM! Brady turns blind and tosses 4 INT's. God hates you Timmay. He hates you.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Torrey Smith is looking good.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 25, 2011, 03:48:40 PM
Evil loses.  :)

God saw tim posting stupid cartoons and BAM! Brady turns blind and tosses 4 INT's. God hates you Timmay. He hates you.

Indeed.  I told you all before the season began that the world was going to witness the firepower of the fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Joe Ferguson uniforms.

CountDeMoney

I tell you, nothing cures your ills like playing the Rams. Ideologue should play them.

CountDeMoney

And kudos to the G-men for breaking dogkiller's hand, too.

CountDeMoney

Detroit's win over Minnehaha might just be the kind of loss that'll destroy that franchise for the rest of the season.