And we're back!

Main Menu

Amerikaner wedding traditions

Started by Warspite, September 22, 2011, 01:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on September 23, 2011, 03:52:16 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 22, 2011, 01:58:02 PM
I got stung like this - I was a male maid of honour ( ;) ) at my best friend's wedding earlier this month, only to find, a month before, that all of the guys in the wedding were supposed to buy *bespoke* suits of identical pattern from a specific tailor at a cost I do not wish to disclose lest it expose me to further scorn and abuse ...

Too late, McDuck.  I assume it cost as much as a normal person's car and you were probably like LOL THAT'S WHAT THINGS COST NOWADAYS I GUESS.

Heh now you sound like my wife.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on September 23, 2011, 07:56:21 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 23, 2011, 03:52:16 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 22, 2011, 01:58:02 PM
I got stung like this - I was a male maid of honour ( ;) ) at my best friend's wedding earlier this month, only to find, a month before, that all of the guys in the wedding were supposed to buy *bespoke* suits of identical pattern from a specific tailor at a cost I do not wish to disclose lest it expose me to further scorn and abuse ...

Too late, McDuck.  I assume it cost as much as a normal person's car and you were probably like LOL THAT'S WHAT THINGS COST NOWADAYS I GUESS.

Heh now you sound like my wife.  :lol:
You should have bought her jewelry. they never seem to mind how much that costs :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.