News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Magna Mundi - The Game

Started by ubik, September 22, 2011, 10:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 16, 2012, 11:28:17 AM
At what page did this thread change from fun new game to wacky rogue developer?  :lol:

Going back through the thread I love how the second post was Berkut asking about multiplayer (and Ubik assuring him the game would have it). :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

ulmont

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 16, 2012, 11:28:17 AM
At what page did this thread change from fun new game to wacky rogue developer?  :lol:

Page 2, more or less at reply #73.
http://languish.org/forums/index.php/topic,6004.msg425858.html#msg425858

Viking

Quote from: DGuller on July 16, 2012, 09:43:12 AM
Quote from: Maladict on July 15, 2012, 02:53:47 PM
Quote from: ubik
You know what is the difference between a mule and a donkey?
Lipstick? :unsure:

I thought it was numbers of chromosomes and ability to reproduce.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Admiral Yi

A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.

What is the offspring of a female donkey and a male horse called?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maximus

garbon

Wiki says "hinny" "molly" "mare" or "mule mare".
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on July 16, 2012, 04:18:58 PM
Wiki says "hinny" "molly" "mare" or "mule mare".

Weird.  I have read "jenny" in a bunch of places.

Maximus

A jenny is a female donkey

Crazy_Ivan80

I've been told the crossbread was called a romney... :p

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Maladict

This is odd: http://forum.universo-virtual.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4320&start=40#p5464
Supposedly this is one of the people invited to write an AAR.
He signs his post with some blank lines and a period, just like ubik does sometimes :ph34r:

Viking

when I read through that forum the first time I got the impression that half the posters were ubik sock puppets or fanbois.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

I'm enjoying this, and look forward to the part when ubik starts going on about how Paradox is sending hitmen after him.

Then again, Paradox isn't really the good guy in all this either.  They had that retard who wrote in pink moderating their forums, and the map for EU3 still sucks.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.