10 (27%)
Hillary
24 (64.9%)
Jaromney
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on September 16, 2011, 04:22:57 PM
Thought this was relevant to the thread: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-09-16/clinton-popularity-prompts-some-remorse-poll.html

Wonder how many phone calls she's getting asking her to make a primary run?  More than McCain, I'm sure :D

That's the article cited in my link that bumped this thread back to the first page. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Quote from: derspiess on September 16, 2011, 04:22:57 PM
Thought this was relevant to the thread: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-09-16/clinton-popularity-prompts-some-remorse-poll.html
It's easy to be a popular foreign minister.  It's a job that lets you look like a statesman and avoid the grubby vagaries of domestic politics.  I think that helps with independents especially.

It helps that Clinton's been an outstanding SoS.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: citizen k on September 16, 2011, 01:12:56 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 09, 2011, 12:50:05 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on September 09, 2011, 12:27:08 PM
Obama.

Edit:  Of course the real answer is Biden :wub:

He would've been more entertaining, at least.  But oddly enough, I feel a lot safer with Obama in the Oval Office than if Biden were there.  I seriously doubt that guy's sanity.

His Afghan policy would have been the correct one.

So would his Iraq policy.  Only handing over a 1/3 of it to Tehran, not the whole thing.

Martinus

Not sure why Hillary would have been better, given what we know about the last years. If anything, considering that the GOP seems intent on a conflict, I think Hillary would make an easier target.

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on September 16, 2011, 03:02:08 PM
Quote from: citizen k on September 16, 2011, 01:12:56 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 09, 2011, 12:50:05 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on September 09, 2011, 12:27:08 PM
Obama.

Edit:  Of course the real answer is Biden :wub:

He would've been more entertaining, at least.  But oddly enough, I feel a lot safer with Obama in the Oval Office than if Biden were there.  I seriously doubt that guy's sanity.

His Afghan policy would have been the correct one.

Which one?

No dogs in the living room.