Zoupa

Ed Anger

Quote from: citizen k on September 16, 2011, 05:48:35 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 16, 2011, 05:43:35 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2011, 07:11:21 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 15, 2011, 11:00:30 PM
This thread is disturbing.

You getting the queasies there boy?

I'm a bit surprised at the glee expressed by yanks at the possibility of a european war.

It's in bad taste, but it's just kidding around, Zoups.

am I?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zoupa

Quote from: Razgovory on September 16, 2011, 05:51:42 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 16, 2011, 05:42:31 PM

Compton, Baltimore, Detroit? More thousands killed.

You are unable to tell the difference between street crime and sectarian violence where  700 British soldiers were killed?  Seriously?

You said "The poorest parts of the UK were in a state of low grade civil war with in living memory" to argue how much more awesome the US is compared to the UK. I'd rather live in Londonderry than Compton.

Ed Anger

Zoupa

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2011, 05:53:53 PM
Quote from: citizen k on September 16, 2011, 05:48:35 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 16, 2011, 05:43:35 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2011, 07:11:21 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 15, 2011, 11:00:30 PM
This thread is disturbing.

You getting the queasies there boy?

I'm a bit surprised at the glee expressed by yanks at the possibility of a european war.

It's in bad taste, but it's just kidding around, Zoups.

am I?

Zombie Davout is so disappointed in you.  :(

Ed Anger

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on September 16, 2011, 05:54:16 PM

You are unable to tell the difference between street crime and sectarian violence where  700 British soldiers were killed?  Seriously?

You said "The poorest parts of the UK were in a state of low grade civil war with in living memory" to argue how much more awesome the US is compared to the UK. I'd rather live in Londonderry than Compton.

Good for you.  Barrister would rather live in the Yukon.  Your desire to live in Londonderry has nothing to do with my statement that "The poorest parts of the UK were in a state of low grade civil war with in living memory", which is true.  Pointing out that people die in crime in Detroit does not mean anything.  More Americans die in car accidents per year then American soldier die in Afghanistan, yet I would not consider the US highway system in a state of civil war nor would I want to live in Afghanistan.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Zoupa

Quote from: Razgovory on September 16, 2011, 06:01:44 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 16, 2011, 05:54:16 PM

Good for you.  Barrister would rather live in the Yukon.  Your desire to live in Londonderry has nothing to do with my statement that "The poorest parts of the UK were in a state of low grade civil war with in living memory", which is true.  Pointing out that people die in crime in Detroit does not mean anything.  More Americans die in car accidents per year then American soldier die in Afghanistan, yet I would not consider the US highway system in a state of civil war nor would I want to live in Afghanistan.

Well, if pointing out that people die in crime in Detroit does not mean a thing (does not mean anything isn't proper english btw), then pointing out that the poorest parts of the UK were in a state of low grade civil war in living memory is about as relevant then.

Richard Hakluyt

The biggest problem with the denizens of NI is that they are introverted bores...........the bombs are almost a form of light relief from the tedium of their conversation.