Do I contribute anything? What's the use of sticking around?

Started by Lucidor, September 09, 2011, 03:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: The Brain on September 12, 2011, 04:01:45 AM
Quote from: Tamas on September 12, 2011, 03:58:46 AM

-FU HVC for the Hungarian reference
-FU all for only making the "who I have met" lists

Yeah, beeting that dead horse is getting real old.

FU too!

I approve the girl in the indian costume though

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tamas

Ideologue

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on September 12, 2011, 01:17:26 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 09, 2011, 05:18:12 PM
Oh, and who the fuck is Pitiful Pathos?  I know he's a guy I like, but I can't remember who he actually is.  Goddamn chimera.

PitPat is love.   :)

I used to go by Camerus ages ago.

Excellent.

Now who is this Don'tSayBanana joker?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Zoupa

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Zoupa on September 12, 2011, 02:02:12 PM
It's the joysey dude that always has SO MANY PROBLEMS.

Had.  Thankfully, a Jersey City accent was never one of them. :smarty:
Experience bij!

szmik

Quote from: Tamas on September 12, 2011, 03:58:46 AM

-FU HVC for the Hungarian reference
-FU all for only making the "who I have met" lists

you've met more ppl than me :P and not even Marti would meet me :D
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

frunk

garbon

I've met more of you kids than I thought:

Berkut
Brazen
Caliga
CdM
Count
Eochaid
Jacob
Martinus
Max
Meri
MIM
Princesca
Richard
Timmy
Wags
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

That's it.  Shit yeah, him and Camerus were cool dudes.  I don't see why they had to change their names and confuse me for years on end.
Kinemalogue

PDH

Garbon drove by me at a high rate of speed. I estimate he was within a half mile.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Siege

It is retarded how people change their names.
I mean, you are not only wasting my brain power, but showing you are afraid to feces the consequences of your own posts.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"